Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - North v Hawks Sun July 16th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If North don’t improve, he’d have to be a near certainty to look elsewhere next year? I wouldn’t even be surprised if he asks to get out at the end of this year while he’s still in contract. He’d be elite in a top 8 team. Could see the Saints going hard for him.

I’d love him at the Pies

Everyone would love him at their club but LDU strikes me as the loyal type.

I think he will be North's next captain (possibly as soon as next season)

If North don’t improve, he’d have to be a near certainty to look elsewhere next year? I wouldn’t even be surprised if he asks to get out at the end of this year while he’s still in contract. He’d be elite in a top 8 team. Could see the Saints going hard for him.

I’d love him at the Pies
I hope not. We have the spoon locked in next year and can't afford to lose anyone useful, much less good, for years beyond that.

North are so depressing to watch and I watch WCE play every week...
Shows you how bad West Coast are that North have beaten them the last 2 outings lol

I hear you but my point is they have been rebuilding for five years and should have gone past him by now.

Ziebell was subbed in after Wardlaw left with hamstring tightness.

Stephensen really adds nothing. North should be putting him on the trade table and trying to get something for him.

What is it with Hawthorn and their shitty guernseys? And where does the chevron come from? Did they just invent that or is there some historical link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have North avoided a lot of spotlight because of West Coast?

They have a longer losing streak this year and while they haven't had the embarrassing losses like WC, they have looked awful at times and don't have the 20+ injury list the WC have had either.

Desperately need some key position players. It's unfortunate they won't get Walter in the draft, but probably need to take Caddy or Curtin and play them as KP

T. Thomas is back to looking like he doesnt want to be out there

T. Thomas is back to looking like he doesnt want to be out there

They need to trade these players out. May have some talent, but a rebuilding side needs examples set and minimum standards.

North are an embarassment atm. Surely if this goes into next year with no improvement these young kids with talent will request getting out of that rabble

Back