Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - North v Hawks Sun July 16th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheezel has been great playing the loose in the backline. 20 possies already but but only 3 contested. Liking his education in this role but next year id like to see him play the Toby Greene role he will be most dangerous at.

I actually like this game. Lots of kicking to contests which I thought is what people want?

Poor goal kicking and favourable umpiring keeping North in the game.

Should have been over fifteen minutes in.

Both teams have atrocious skills. If it wasn't for the score it would be excruciating to watch as a neutral.

Poor kicking yes, not sure how you’ve classed this as favourable with a couple of shots at goal Hawks had in first quarter due to very soft free kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only one who gets a perverse enjoyment of seeing teams (except Carlton) Absolutely butcher chances in front of goal !

3.13. And it's not the first time The Hawks have had goal kicking accuracy woes this season either.

It's an problem Mitchell and the coaching need to work on for the rest of the season and even during the pre-season next year.

Gez Tarryn Thomas is a lazy plodder.

LDU is a star.

Just needs a kinder run of injuries
If North don’t improve, he’d have to be a near certainty to look elsewhere next year? I wouldn’t even be surprised if he asks to get out at the end of this year while he’s still in contract. He’d be elite in a top 8 team. Could see the Saints going hard for him.

I’d love him at the Pies

Hawks are in year 2 of a rebuild

Begs the question what the heck have North been doing the last five years?

How the hell is Ziebel still getting a game?
Look at their side today. Pretty much all kids.
They need some older talent to lead the way.

That said, he ain’t much chop.

Goiter seems to have his thyroid under control now.

Back