Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 14 - North v Dogs Sun June 18th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

• Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • North by a lot

• Dogs by a lot

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How many times has he yelled "stupid handball!" ?

About as many times as he's said "kick it long" with absolutely none of our forwards to kick it to lol

Well, Dogs have got this one and good job to them, bont is a great player to watch.

North, well I reckon they have some promise and have done very well to keep the game competetive. Also Ratts is a better coach that most think. He at least knows how to get a squad looking like a coherent, decent side.

I never thought I'd ever say it but I wouldn't mind him at Freo.

Alright result. North looked brilliant in patches, just couldn't maintain it over 4 quarters. Signs of improvement are clearly there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's nothing wrong with jamarras technique so you'd think it will happen for him eventually. Still had 4 goal assists. Could have had more

Weightman could be loved by the competition if he plays like that for his career. Only fifty games in, hopefully he can shake the diving rubbish.

Weightman could be loved by the competition if he plays like that for his career. Only fifty games in, hopefully he can shake the diving rubbish.
He has dived like 3 times in those 50 games. It's more the mayo he puts on contact he does get. Still get more hate than he should for someone getting 1.2 frees a game.

JUH has actually been worse than McKay in front of goals this year. Should have kicked plenty more than what he has this year.
Seems to have lost all confidence in it. Max King has gone through something similar. Looked a fantastic kick for goal in his first year then developed a major case of the yips, and is now back to being generally very accurate again.

I imagine JUH will turn things around soon enough as well.

Think it's time for my kids to find another team to support. Week after week they have to watch loss after loss. They are so flat now..

Sometimes my daughter is embarrassed to tell kids at school she barracks for North as they tease her...😔 They are still young enough to change teams.

Good win by the dogs...well deserved.

That's another 30 & 3 for the Bont 👍
Two blind over the shoulder handball assists and a 50m running to the boundary goal on the left as well. A joy to watch regardless of who you support.

Think it's time for my kids to find another team to support. Week after week they have to watch loss after loss. They are so flat now..

Sometimes my daughter is embarrassed to tell kids at school she barracks for North as they tease her...😔 They are still young enough to change teams.

Give yourself an uppercut I reckon 😂 wheel will turn

That's weak sauce. Got to go through the bad to appreciate the good. Character building.

The wheel is definitely starting to turn. You’ve been far more competitive since Ratts took over and it’s only a matter of time before the wins start to come.

You look like you’ll have an excellent midfield going forward, so that will hold you in good stead and Larkey forward is a terrific target.

Back