Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 12 - Bombers v North Sun June 4th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All silliness aside. North were excellent today and deserved to win in my opinion. There is a lot to like about that mid field.

The only excuse I can give Essendon is that North lulled them into a false sense of security with that bruise-free first quarter. However, it was not the performance of a side that deserves to sit 6th on the ladder.

Was chatting to some Bombers supporters leaving the game, we were laughing about the umpiring. I don't think any Bombers supporter would claim that win, but I'd be happy to get the 4 points regardless lol
Rubbish! They were just trying to make you feel better

Was chatting to some Bombers supporters leaving the game, we were laughing about the umpiring. I don't think any Bombers supporter would claim that win, but I'd be happy to get the 4 points regardless lol
I was chatting to a bunch of north supporters who thought they were handed the game to them by the umpires. They couldn't believe how much they got away with and still lost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North look much better without the "supercoach"

OR having a leader enduring the personal lived experience that led to him taking mental health leave was having genuine effects on the team?

Just a thought.

I was chatting to a bunch of north supporters who thought they were handed the game to them by the umpires. They couldn't believe how much they got away with and still lost.

That's crazy, what game were they watching LOL

He’s having a massive impact around the contest. He was winning the ball through sheer will in that frantic last quarter. Stuffed up a couple of times but wow, what a player this kid is
Will be an absolute star, power off the charts

To be fair, the way Essendon home games at marvel are ticketed sucks for away fans imho
It was a replacement game for one of our Hobart games and we were given barcodes to purchase tickets. I tried 3 times with ticketmaster and it kept telling me no tickets were available. I thought it was a sellout so gave up. I was surprised that the crowd was only just over 40,000, less in fact than at the Bulldogs fame on Saturday night

Back