Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 12 - Bombers v North Sun June 4th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy for a Younger more inexperienced Dons to win against a Roos side playing their Grand Final against their biggest rival with a side stacked with high end picks and talent. Against a side without their B&F forward and 2 starting mids, Parish and Sedds, building nicely with Scott. Can’t wait to meet them again with a full team in.
The only reason they are 17th comes down, to well.. they’re Nth and we are not.

Larkey manhandled at will in the last 5 mins couldn't buy a free.

Langford able to just throw s**t out the back and set up the winner.

Stringer able to hold peoples arm with impunity.

Its so so sad that in game after game after game umpires choose a side and just throw all the chips in.

We desperately need a challenge system to equalise against these campaigners.

They didn’t pay a single free kick in the marking contest all day to either side

Larkey manhandled at will in the last 5 mins couldn't buy a free.

Langford able to just throw s**t out the back and set up the winner.

Stringer able to hold peoples arm with impunity.

Its so so sad that in game after game after game umpires choose a side and just throw all the chips in.

We desperately need a challenge system to equalise against these campaigners.
How much coin did you lose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North must be pleased that Phillips is finally starting to hit his stride.

29 disposals last week and 27 today.....looks like he's found the confidence that he belongs at this level.
People forget that his 2022 was basically wiped out with glandular fever, really knocked him around.

He's starting to show why he was a number 3 pick.

If he loved beating 17th by a goal without 3 of our best mids, you're in trouble.

We'll enjoy your upcoming years of pain with that fraud.
Who do you think polled votes in the (former dual Essendon back to back premiership coach) syd barker medal ? I’ll go 3 Ziebull, ripping decision making in the last quarter
2. Hall
1. And I’ll give you one for yet again watching the game from the safety of your couch. Do you ever go ?

Last edited:
Happy for a Younger more inexperienced Dons to win against a Roos side playing their Grand Final against their biggest rival with a side stacked with high end picks and talent. Against a side without their B&F forward and 2 starting mids, Parish and Sedds, building nicely with Scott. Can’t wait to meet them again with a full team in.
The only reason they are 17th comes down, to well.. they’re Nth and we are not.

Fortunately for us, the best player not out there will be back for the return game and he won’t be wearing red and black.

LDU and Wardlaw are going to be an unreal prospect together.

Fortunately for us, the best player not out there will be back for the return game and he won’t be wearing red and black.

LDU and Wardlaw are going to be an unreal prospect together.

If North can keep them.

Well, luckily George has already signed an extension and hails from Bentleigh not Christie’s Beach.

contracts mean little. More dosh, team success and certainty are at other Clubs.

Can you remind me what happened 10 games ago?

I wasn't even born then.
I can fill you in, I was there.

It was 2016 and Essendon had a cobbled together team of fill ins. North got out to 50 points lead at half time then the bombers reeled in the kangas in an amazing effort. North ran out 14 point winners, but the only talk that week was about the ‘brave’ bombers.

The Essendon crowd stayed and gave the players a standing ovation as they walked off the field. I’ve always felt it was a significant reason why we have then had the wood over you since then.

I can fill you in, I was there.

It was 2016 and Essendon had a cobbled together team of fill ins. North got out to 50 points lead at half time then the bombers reeled in the kangas in an amazing effort. North ran out 14 point winners, but the only talk that week was about the ‘brave’ bombers.

The Essendon crowd stayed and gave the players a standing ovation as they walked off the field. I’ve always felt it was a significant reason why we have then had the wood over you since then.
Embarrassing lol

Back