Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 8 - Tigers v Eagles Sat May 6th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why wasn’t that 50? Can’t knock the ball out like that after the mark and whistle.

makes no difference but still should be called

Looks like a packed out crowd. Good to see the fans of the Biggest Club In Australia supporting them through tough times.

I guess Tigger supporters don't turn up when they play at Marvel- oh.
Not as bad as Cats fans. Win a flag, don't turn up to home games.

Screen Shot 2023-05-06 at 1.42.45 PM (3).png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank * for that. Hopefully we gained some sort of confidence out of it. Fair effort by the eagles.

Coincidentally a similar sentiment. The only negative (apart from not winning obviously) was the Culley injury.

Natural with all those depth players and youngsters that you guys would eventually lift a notch or two to put us away but the effort was there. Now to actually get good players...

Coincidentally a similar sentiment. The only negative (apart from not winning obviously) was the Culley injury.

Natural with all those depth players and youngsters that you guys would eventually lift a notch or two to put us away but the effort was there. Now to actually get good players...
The effort was there for both sides which is a big positive.

Both sides really struggled with execution but I thought the Eagles were clearly the better side for a large part of the game. Allen held his head high as did a some others.

When teams are in the state that ours are in, those of us in the outer just have to keep on hoping that improvements are being made that can be built upon internally.

28 thousand with a membership of over 100k

disgusting come on tiger supporters

At least we support our team when times are hard 47 k last week at Optus getting flogged by 100 max

28 thousand with a membership of over 100k

disgusting come on tiger supporters

At least we support our team when times are hard 47 k last week at Optus getting flogged by 100 max
To be fair it was a very cold wet day and I even thought about staying home to watch, however glad I went to see our first win in Victoria this season.

Back