Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Crows v Saints Sun May 14th 1:10pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s interesting that broadcasters made a big deal about refusing to replay the Howe broken arm due to its ‘distressing nature’ yet are happy to keep the camera stuck on a bloke who is clearly concussed and cant walk off under his own steam. I don’t see the difference?

Hope Membery recovers well, looks really nasty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s interesting that broadcasters made a big deal about refusing to replay the Howe broken arm due to its ‘distressing nature’ yet are happy to keep the camera stuck on a bloke who is clearly concussed and cant walk off under his own steam. I don’t see the difference?

Hope Membery recovers well, looks really nasty.

You don’t see the visual difference between someone who is groggy and stumbling and someone who has snapped his arm at right angles?

2022 all over again for the saints
Said it a month ago - when your primary strength is your fitness, in terms of running ability, it’ll only benefit you for the first 4-6 weeks of the season because the training programs are adjusted once the season begins, and everybody else gets a chance to catch up.

You don’t see the visual difference between someone who is groggy and stumbling and someone who has snapped his arm at right angles?
Both are really unpleasing to watch, just that unfortunately one happens more frequently.

I certainly hate the thought of a nasty brain injury more than an arm injury

Strange observation but it looks like it’d be so much fun to be a crows supporter right now.
They were showing signs the last 6 or so games of last season too

Back