Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Cats v GWS Sat May 25th 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cats by a lot

• GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Arr0w carlton_99 I'm going to enjoy watching Meowbagger's responses to all his Cats brethren whinging their hearts out about the umps.

What a sight it will be!
It's funny how the cats supporter with that rat dog avatar has suddenly gone all quiet after death riding us all season.

Might still scrape into the 8 but will then get thrashed, now a pretty average side with further decline ahead.
Dangerfield if he stays fit does make their midfield a lot better. I wouldn't want to be relying on his fitness though

I absolutely love how some are focussing on a correct decision at the end of the game is somehow proof the cats were robbed (Bruhn tried to spin out of the tackle, not a slinging motion, & then just threw the ball away - it was paid for a throw, not HTB) while completely forgetting about Hogan being robbed of two goals which doesn’t get mentioned because it happened in the first quarter.

He took an obvious mark in the goal square, mysteriously, & quite frankly unbelievably, not paid. Then Wehr from half back puts it down Daniel’s throat, who puts it on Hogan’s chest 15 metres out and it’s called back to past halfway for a ticky-touch free to Wehr.

Then there was that time Greene was put in a choke hold and slung to the ground in the pocket that was just called play on.

So cry all you want Cats fans. I will simply point to the scoreboard and enjoy the sight.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This coming from the man who spends his entire life posting on big footy like a loser. Go get some sunshine, you are almost up to 100,000 posts on an Internet forum

You’re just flailing wildly at everything now. You’re in the midst of a major melt, and everyone is laughing at you.

You told old mate to go back and “read the rules”. Since you are the one single-handedly making the claim that it should have been a free kick (and please note that not even Cats fans are with you on that), how about you post the passage from the “rules” that backs up any of your arguments.

We’ll wait…

Last edited:
You’re just flailing wildly at everything now. You’re in the midst of a major melt, and everyone is laughing at you.

You told old mate to go back and “read the rules”. Since you are the one single-handedly making the claim that it should have been a free kick (and please note that not even Cats fans are with you on that), how about you post the passage from the “rules” that backs up any of your arguments.

We’ll wait…
I’m replying to your meme which was just trolling and is hilarious coming from a poster who is probably going to rack up half a million big footy posts as an achievement over his lifetime. So quite hilarious coming from you telling others to get help with a meme given your life is dedicated to posting on an Internet forum. You must have tons going on each day.

I’m replying to your meme which was just trolling and is hilarious coming from a poster who is probably going to rack up half a million big footy posts as an achievement over his lifetime. So quite hilarious coming from you telling others to get help with a meme given your life is dedicated to posting on an Internet forum. You must have tons going on each day.
Totally lost the plot to the point you are slinging irrelevant insults at a poster calling you out.

Absolutely putrid behaviour.

I know 134 pages of the Laws of the Game is quite an arduous mountain for you to climb. Take your time.

In the meantime I will continue collecting evidence from this thread for my study into the generational cognitive impairments from lead soil contamination in the greater Geelong region from the Ford Factory.

I know 134 pages of the Laws of the Game is quite an arduous mountain for you to climb. Take your time.

In the meantime I will continue collecting evidence from this thread for my study into the generational cognitive impairments from lead soil contamination in the greater Geelong region from the Ford Factory.
Nobody is doing anything remotely meaningful with their life who has posted 95,000 posts on Bigfooty let alone barely holding down a job. So don’t make me laugh even joking you would have the capacity to do research, regardless of it being a joke or not.

Nobody is doing anything remotely meaningful with their life who has posted 95,000 posts on Bigfooty let alone barely holding down a job. So don’t make me laugh even joking you would have the capacity to do research, regardless of it being a joke or not.

Keep reading the rules mate. I’m sure you’ll find something.

I’ll sink my teeth into this in the meantime.

IMG_7431.jpeg

Keep reading the rules mate. I’m sure you’ll find something.

I’ll sink my teeth into this in the meantime.

View attachment 2000493
I am sure all the high functioning intellectual members of society are posting 95,000 times on big footy.

GIF by MOODMAN

Back