Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Tigers v Bombers Sat May 25th 7:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Bombers by 7- 20

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 42 68.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah nah. Even though our season has been crap we still have been bringing 30K+ of our own supporters even against interstate teams at the G

Marquee games we played Dees 73K and brought 40K+

We'll bring 40K+ tonight, its dreamtime Afterall a special game. The bombers 30-35k and the rest neutrals

Bombers will be louder as they'll likely win by 100+

Ill be there along with 10 other tigers!

We just gotta suck it up but we do have key personnel out which makes a big difference to team structure.
Next big crowd will be dusty 300, after that…….

I don't think we will win but It's the only game this season where I wouldn't mind if we got the win other than I don't want us to win because I want the best pick possible in the draft.
Spock Encerio GIF

Next big crowd will be dusty 300, after that…….

Yeah that will be massive. We still gotta play the pies and our home game against Carlton but not too many after that.

We lost but cant fault our effort over 4 qtrs. 11 players under 50 games to bombers 4. We just lacked a bit of polish.
Of course we were hoping that we would pip your mob in the end but not to be.

Enjoy your win...

Struggled to beat 18th and 17th in consecutive weeks. Brittle.

Again are looking like world beaters courtesy of the softest draw. Happy for them to be lippy, we all know how this ends.
Rather be sitting 2nd and banking wins then North who are odds on to go winless for the season Tigers will belt you guys.

Also thanks for Mckay bloke is on 8 wins in half a season then he has his entire career at North hasn't stopped smiling since he came to the club 👍

You can't always play well every week. To win when you don't is a fair effort in this comp.

And to those people who say we will fall off the cliff, well we probably will considering we're building and we are a fair way off from contending.

Kudos to Richmond too. From what they have done to us over the past decade, I'll take two in a row.

Richmond put up a really good fight this week. Why can't people give them some credit?
Richmond supporters are pleased with what we saw. But Essendon supporters shouldn't be looking at the game that way. They got 4 points but their flaws are exposed for all the serious teams to see and exploit. They'll be lucky to make top 4

Richmond supporters are pleased with what we saw. But Essendon supporters shouldn't be looking at the game that way. They got 4 points but their flaws are exposed for all the serious teams to see and exploit. They'll be lucky to make top 4
Essendon's biggest flaw is we make every game a contest. Nothing wrong with appreciating the fight your opponent gave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since Round 5, the closest loss Richmond have had was 39 points against the Eagles and we had less injury concerns back then.

To keep the game alive until the last minute of last night's game was a huge effort.

Last night was also the Tigers highest score since Round 3. Round 3 was when they beat Sydney with the strongest team they've fielded all season.

Last night's final score ended a run of sub 50 performances. The previous 4 rounds Richmond's final scores have been 42, 49, 42, 44.

God, if the Lions can make the 8 I hope Essendon can make top 4. Potentially the easiest path to a prelmin I've ever seen.

Don’t waste the limited brain cells you have on it. You aren’t even making the 8 guy

You can’t even beat hawthorn

Strange what happened when we put one of the competition’s best intercepting defenders back into defence. Why has it taken so long to put Balta back where he does his best work? Surely it was no coincidence that we were super competitive?

Strange what happened when we put one of the competition’s best intercepting defenders back into defence. Why has it taken so long to put Balta back where he does his best work? Surely it was no coincidence that we were super competitive?
Excellent first post.

Back