AFL AFL Futures 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants flag@$251 TAB

Odds will come in. The Ferrari is rolling

Tell ya what, I've seen some bloody good bets in my time, but this isn't one of them.

and-now-what-about-now.gif

Haha yeah I know. Brilliant stuff.

I was so wrong and I need to be called out for it. I deserve to be smashed with a barrage of aggressive insults. You've done well to quote this and you deserve credit for that 👍

Well done, LSL. Huge respect. Keep up the good work.

LSL officially the 🐐 for mine. Incredible bet regardless of the result from here
The incredible thing is that a bet was even posted. So refreshing to see. The fact the $251 long shot is into $6 is way beyond incredible.

you haven't posted a bet in here for months so stop acting like you are some regular offering anything useful at all you arbing campaigner.

I mean if this isn’t the biggest pot calling the kettle black post in the history of the internet I give up

I mean if this isn’t the biggest pot calling the kettle black post in the history of the internet I give up
all his posts are just stupid replies to me, he doesn't do anything else.

I literally just posted one, do I need add MAX PLAY to it to satisfy you?

congrats on finding another Arb
Where exactly is the arb?

You can't change the topic to suit your agenda when you can't handle the heat in the kitchen.

I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong. You're clearly the opposite of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where exactly is the arb?

You can't change the topic to suit your agenda when you can't handle the heat in the kitchen.

I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong. You're clearly the opposite of that.
looked like an arb and I stopped reading, was wrong so deleted the post.

How about you stop replying to my posts and whinging I don't post bets, you are just annoying at this point

looked like an arb and I stopped reading, was wrong so deleted the post.

How about you stop replying to my posts and whinging I don't post bets, you are just annoying at this point
I've previously tried to discuss this with you in private but you just ignored me and left the conversation. Don't you remember that?

I don't know what your obsession is with arbs, anyway. It's like you think it's a bad thing. Do you also think working is a bad thing if you're getting paid to do that?

I've tried to discuss this with you in private but you just ignored me and left the conversation. Don't you remember that?

I don't know what your obsession is with arbs, anyway. It's like you think it's a bad thing. Do you also think working is a bad thing if you're getting paid to do that?
when did you try to discuss this?

Got no issues with Arbs besides it being pretty impossible to make anything out of it at scale anymore.

Anyway I will continue to post how I do as seems enough find it useful.
good day

pretty hard to go past n.daicos de goey neale dunkley as its judged on by afl media types.

moore at 34 or elliott at 51 on sportsbet seem pretty good for 'roughies'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back