AFL AFL Futures 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

under 13.5 would have been settled as a winner.
Sportsbet aren't trying to fleece a season wins market.

it is SEASON WINS, besides PB stupid rule this is what you are betting on

Yeah I mean the unders. If the market is going to be settled as a win/loss rather than a push then that is the winning selection - and to be honest how I would expect the market to be settled as they had 13 wins
Fair enough

under 13.5 would have been settled as a winner.
Sportsbet aren't trying to fleece a season wins market.

it is SEASON WINS, besides PB stupid rule this is what you are betting on
We've already been over this before.

If it was as simple as that they would just frame the market as "More than 14 wins/ and Less than 14 wins".

The fact that it landed on .5 and wasn't a push indicates the fugazi nature at play.

Can you tell me other markets in sports betting where the bet lands on .5 and isn't a push?

And why would under pay but not over anyway.

It is nonsensical, people bet both sides both sides equally, it's not like the under in the markets are given any more weight.

If it was as simple as that they would just frame the market as "More than 14 wins/ and Less than 14 wins".

The fact that it landed on .5 and wasn't a push indicates the fugazi nature at play.

Can you tell me other markets in sports betting where the bet lands on .5 and isn't a push?

It is nonsensical, people bet both sides both sides equally, it's not like the under in the markets are given any more weight.

It’s not non sensical to pay our under 13.5 games because they won less than 13.5 games

This is a lot of words and a bit confusing.

Will agree that a rule should atleast say draws dont count and I am surprised sportsbet don't have this although they do for other sports for same market.

It hasn't landed on .5 though it's season wins there are no half wins.

It’s not non sensical to pay our under 13.5 games because they won less than 13.5 games
This is a lot of words and a bit confusing.

Will agree that a rule should atleast say draws dont count and I am surprised sportsbet don't have this although they do for other sports for same market.

It hasn't landed on .5 though it's season wins there are no half wins.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/attachments/lala2-png.1614329/

It is amazing that despite a representative from SB saying 13.5 is a loss for either an over/ under bet, and another bookie again confirming a draw is .5, meaning a result of 13.5 is deemed as neither having gone over or under, and both bits of information having been posted throughout this thread; that people still ignore it and argue with 0 evidence to point to other than their "thoughts".

It is amazing that despite a representative from SB saying 13.5 is a loss for either an over/ under bet, and another bookie again confirming a draw is .5, meaning a result of 13.5 is deemed as neither having gone over or under, and both bits of information having been posted throughout this thread; that people still ignore it and argue with 0 evidence to point to other than their "thoughts".

It's amazing that people are using a dumb * uni student working the live chat desk and a different bookmakers rules as evidence.

Absolute worst case scenario that they did result both as loss which there is no evidence for it would be the most piss easy complaint to put in to a regator. There has to be a correct result to begin with in all markets for bookmakers to then settle off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait til you find out TAB pay out a dead heat for Most Losses and every other book does it on ladder position.

WTF does PB market have to do with Sportsbet?

I already said PB rule was stupid and the first time I had ever seen it for this market, the only thing you can complain about is Sportsbet do not have anything in their rules for AFL about Season Wins being for Wins only, but do for NFL so you could try and argue that way but referring to PB rules is stupid

Giants flag@$251 TAB

Odds will come in. The Ferrari is rolling
This is an extremely even season and this Giants side is building great energy and belief. Strong all over the field, finally well coached and young players breaking out.
Good draw to come, I am confident they make the 8.
Everything’s falling into place for the giants. I don’t think they’ll start as dogs in too many games going forward(if they do I’ll be backing them in those games h2h). They’ve got their injuries out of the way early, adjusted to the new coach and have players like Briggs and Buckley who have emerged in the absence of the established stars(who are now back on the park as well).
C34B9B28-6548-4BDA-ACF2-9984B0EF4720.gif

Have decided to tail at BuddysBiggestFan on Steven May for Norm Smith Medal at $301. I see it has drifted out from 200s into the 300s .

Have decided to tail at BuddysBiggestFan on Steven May for Norm Smith Medal at $301. I see it has drifted out from 200s into the 300s .
he is probably 70/1 on the day, probably get 3.80ish backing them to make GF. so 300s prob okay here.
Would not be backing Brayshaw though as probably doesnt play

he is probably 70/1 on the day, probably get 3.80ish backing them to make GF. so 300s prob okay here.
Would not be backing Brayshaw though as probably doesnt play
I saw you were the last poster to reply to this thread so I came in here to tail your bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back