AFL Live :: Game of The Year Edition :: AFL Live 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, are you PS3 or XBOX? If the former; what's your PSN?
Yep, PS3. PSN is Danneh16 (don't ask; I didn't make it :oops:).

I've actually never played the game online as I got told it was just filled with people abusing bumps and such. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yep, PS3. PSN is Danneh16 (don't ask; I didn't make it :oops:).

I've actually never played the game online as I got told it was just filled with people abusing bumps and such. Ain't nobody got time for that.
I'll swing you an add anyway.

Yeah go for it. Once uni finishes up I'll have more of a chance to play.
I have a report due Friday but I'm playing right now because I don't want to think about it, haha.

Will there be some sort of patch to upgrade GOTY edition to AFL Live 2 standard. I'm happy to keep playing GOTY but the PC won't let me. Since I bought a new laptop with Windows 8 I can't get the game to go. I can load the home screen and press start but nothing happens. I've tried running as admin and in compatibility mode, but no success. Does anyone have a solution?

That has happened to be before. Did you do anything or it just happened when you loaded the game randomly?

I just started the game normally and then I noticed my offline stats were gone and my teams had no footy factory logo at the bottom, and even my players in trophy room have disappeared and all the names on the wooden boards.

I just started the game normally and then I noticed my offline stats were gone and my teams had no footy factory logo at the bottom, and even my players in trophy room have disappeared and all the names on the wooden boards.

That sucks man. :/ It must be some random bug. It sucked heaps when it happened to me (as I'm sure it does for you know). This was before custom teams ruined the online scene. I had made a heap of classic Eagles players that I lost. Just never had the mojo to go back and recreat them all again.

I was making 2013 updates to AFL live and I did about 7 teams and they were working in season mode. But now all of sudden they just stopped working. They work in play now, but not in seasons anymore.

Any help?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump.

Another draft, and another day spent updating the player lists. Now am playing through next season's NAB Cup, just played a ripper of a match between Hawthorn and Brisbane at Etihad. Was switching between the two teams at the end of each quarter, started off with the Hawks getting off to a good start before Brisbane pegged them back in the second quarter (a goal and a supergoal each to Lewis Taylor) to take the lead by half time. Hawthorn then kicked nine goals in the third term to lead by 36 at three quarter time. Switched back to Brisbane, Hawks kicked the first of the final quarter, and I thought I was done. Cue six goals in a row to cut the margin to five points. Next centre bounce, 1:43 on the clock (five minute quarters), ball pushes forward, Rich ends up with it, goal from 45m on the run, Lions in front. 0:57 on the clock at the next bounce. Ball goes forward again, Aish tumbles a kick around the body, Rich marks right on the paint of 50, siren goes, goes back and launches through a supergoal to give Brisbane a 10 point win.

Would've been a funny game to watch in real life, score was 108 - 98, I think a total aggregate of 170 points was kicked at the Coventry end :p

Just had the most intense game I have played on AFL Live against the CPU on Legend. I had a few rookies in my team. Sydney and Adelaide were all updated including re-ratings by me.

14ac67d.jpg

14v9eb.jpg

Goodes kicked a goal with 40 secs left to put us in front. Buddy kicked 1.6 (4 posters).

Is anyone able to download the AFL Live 2012 update pack? I'm on my new xbox since I moved overseas and thought I'd give the game a go, but I can't seem to download it. It always gets to 99% then fails.

BigAntStudios Could u guys have a patch that gives us the retirees from the 2011 edition?

It's not ours to update, Tru Blu holds the IP and as there is another game that followed it I cannot see an update occurring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back