AFL LIVE PC Texture Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone stills plays AFL Live on PC in 2019, I've made some Guernsey mods you might want (i made the Brisbane clash with the big lion from 2010-2014) sorry the shaping and stuff Isn't 100%

Attachments

• BrisbaneClash.png
    BrisbaneClash.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 188
  • GoldCoastClash.png
    GoldCoastClash.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 219
  • HawthornClash.png
    HawthornClash.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

This time we have
Carlton Clash (2018)
Melbourne Clash (201:cool:
St Kilda Clash (2017-19)

Attachments

• CarltonClash.png
    CarltonClash.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 197
  • MelbourneClash.png
    MelbourneClash.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 200
  • StKildaClash.png
    StKildaClash.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 146
If anyone stills plays AFL Live on PC in 2019, I've made some Guernsey mods you might want (i made the Brisbane clash with the big lion from 2010-2014) sorry the shaping and stuff Isn't 100%
How do I get it on PC mate?

Now we have fixed versions of the 3 i originally uploaded
Brisbane Clash 2018
Gold Coast Clash 2019-
Hawthorn Clash 2019-

Attachments

• HawthornClash.png
    HawthornClash.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 191
  • GoldCoastClash (1).png
    GoldCoastClash (1).png
    165.1 KB · Views: 197
  • BrisbaneClash.png
    BrisbaneClash.png
    135 KB · Views: 191

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I've moved on mate but who knows. I might be inspired to do it if someone made a 2020 roster update for the PC version.
From your experience is there a way to extract the roster file to edit it? If I did it in game it'd take ages

From your experience is there a way to extract the roster file to edit it? If I did it in game it'd take ages
As far as I know, you would need to make the roster using the player creator and transfer your save to other people.

The other issue that I always had with this project was that I had no way of changing the colour of the numbers on jumpers so I would have to edit the files before a match depending on which jumpers I wanted to use.

As far as I know, you would need to make the roster using the player creator and transfer your save to other people.

The other issue that I always had with this project was that I had no way of changing the colour of the numbers on jumpers so I would have to edit the files before a match depending on which jumpers I wanted to use.
I'd be willing to slowly work my way through a 2020 roster update. With a bit of time left until the start of the season I may be able to get it out in a few weeks?

How easy for you was it to add guernseys? Would love to see a 2020 update for this game. All 2020 guernseys, 2020 roster, and anything else you could mod and update.

Is it possible to still get the game on PC these days? I have it on 360 but no 360 here with me. I tried on xbox one but apparently won't play this particular old gen game :(

As your a St Kilda supporter i decided to start 2020 jumpers with this
Incredible mate, love it!

Seeing as Evo 2 isn't out on PC for a little while longer I may just try slowly working through a 2020 roster update for this game.

Incredible mate, love it!

Seeing as Evo 2 isn't out on PC for a little while longer I may just try slowly working through a 2020 roster update for this game.
Good to hear. ive just finished the last of the 2020 unifroms. also i have found that not starting another team until you've finished the first is easy

Good to hear. ive just finished the last of the 2020 unifroms. also i have found that not starting another team until you've finished the first is easy
Can't wait to see them all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back