AFL LIVE PC Texture Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Some good work here fellas.

Joining in on the modding. Want to get a Fox Footy overlay done. Grass/sponsors could do with some updating also. Good God I hate Texmod though. Having to load packages each time prior to loading up the game isn't ideal. Been trying since yesterday to extract the blobset. Managed to get into the DBC one (and actually found some AFL Live files in there) so fingers crossed.

Let's get this modding community thriving!

Some good work here fellas.

Joining in on the modding. Want to get a Fox Footy overlay done. Grass/sponsors could do with some updating also. Good God I hate Texmod though. Having to load packages each time prior to loading up the game isn't ideal. Been trying since yesterday to extract the blobset. Managed to get into the DBC one (and actually found some AFL Live files in there) so fingers crossed.

Let's get this modding community thriving!
Texmod is pretty annoying to use but I don't know any other alternatives except Ninja Ripper, which I couldn't get to work.
If you know any better methods I would definitely be interested.
Ideally I would have it so you can have as many jumpers to choose from as possible, all with the right number colours. None of which is possible with my current method.

Texmod is pretty annoying to use but I don't know any other alternatives except Ninja Ripper, which I couldn't get to work.
If you know any better methods I would definitely be interested.
Ideally I would have it so you can have as many jumpers to choose from as possible, all with the right number colours. None of which is possible with my current method.

Texmod does it's job fine. Just adds an extra step or two that I'm too lazy to do. Haha. For sure I'll let everyone know if I can figure it out. Not promising anything though. If you guys have been at it for a while I'm not sure what can be done. Worth a try though.

Links for Footy Factory state league logos here.
Make folders called VFL, SANFL, WAFL, NEAFL, U18s and International to put these in (TAC Cup and NAB logos can both go in U18s). Then copy the text below and paste it at the bottom of your log/logs.

Code:
Crown Team Select Logo
0xC24CE17A|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLLogo.png
Crown Side Logos
0xE012B4F7|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLLeftLogo.png
0xB8C5F6A2|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLRightLogo.png
Crown Break Logo
0x2BC1F16D|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLBreakLogo.png
Crown Selected Player Logo
0x1C049F61|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLSelectLogo.png
Crown Season Stats Logo
0xBEFEB7B4|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLStatsLogo.png
Crown Ladder Logo
0x5EC37DA0|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLLadderLogo.png
Crown Player Stats Logo
0xD8BDC7E8|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLPlayerStatsLogo.png
Crown Footy Factory Logo
0x3B2D5B23|INSERTPATHHERE\VFL\VFLLogo.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eagle Team Select Logo
0x5A0B980B|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLLogo.png
Eagle Side Logos
0x25EBDB05|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLLeftLogo.png
0x13E7EDD9|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLRightLogo.png
Eagle Break Logo
0xCE919DBC|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLBreakLogo.png
Eagle Selected Player Logo
0x4B4B764D|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLSelectLogo.png
Eagle Season Stats Logo
0x130DED2D|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLStatsLogo.png
Eagle Ladder Logo
0x1B3C2EC2|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLLadderLogo.png
Eagle Player Stats Logo
0x51B89FA1|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLPlayerStatsLogo.png
Eagle Footy Factory Logo
0x977D338A|INSERTPATHHERE\SANFL\SANFLLogo.png
Footy Team Select Logo
0xCCBA1354|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLLogo.png
Footy Side Logos
0xC02551C6|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLLeftLogo.png
0xAF1A2255|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLRightLogo.png
Footy Break Logo
0x0056FBA3|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLBreakLogo.png
Footy Selected Player Logo
0x4DB58DC3|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLSelectLogo.png
Footy Season Stats Logo
0xD7EEE7A2|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLStatsLogo.png
Footy Ladder Logo
0x1293FD7F|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLLadderLogo.png
Footy Player Stats Logo
0xB9CFB1FF|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLPlayerStatsLogo.png
Footy Footy Factory Logo
0x5188A8FC|INSERTPATHHERE\WAFL\WAFLLogo.png
Bull Team Select Logo
0x0BBD16D8|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLLogo.png
Bull Side Logos
0x517F94D2|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLLeftLogo.png
0x90340AA9|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLRightLogo.png
Bull Break Logo
0xF76A5C4C|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLBreakLogo.png
Bull Selected Player Logo
0x070D7A63|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLSelectLogo.png
Bull Season Stats Logo
0x01CC4F14|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLStatsLogo.png
Bull Ladder Logo
0xD9AADD9C|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLLadderLogo.png
Bull Player Stats Logo
0x7D498878|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLPlayerStatsLogo.png
Bull Footy Factory Logo
0x4F0F06A8|INSERTPATHHERE\NEAFL\NEAFLLogo.png
Shark Team Select Logo
0xA13A1EC1|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFILogo.png
Shark Side Logos
0x9A663748|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFILeftLogo.png
0x7FF26D1C|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFIRightLogo.png
Shark Break Logo
0x05C4D881|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFIBreakLogo.png
Shark Selected Player Logo
0x823941C2|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFISelectLogo.png
Shark Season Stats Logo
0x6B7A44FE|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFIStatsLogo.png
Shark Ladder Logo
0x592F93EE|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFILadderLogo.png
Shark Player Stats Logo
0xCC502806|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFIPlayerStatsLogo.png
Shark Footy Factory Logo
0x1D492FCE|INSERTPATHHERE\International\AFILogo.png
Croc Team Select Logo
0x05F8B079|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABLogo.png
Croc Side Logos
0x4F442398|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABLeftLogo.png
0xC559A93F|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABRightLogo.png
Croc Break Logo
0xF66B794B|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABBreakLogo.png
Croc Selected Player Logo
0x3322EEDB|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABSelectLogo.png
Croc Season Stats Logo
0x02D43118|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABStatsLogo.png
Croc Ladder Logo (WIDE)
0x61EE7727|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABLadderLogo.png
Croc Player Stats Logo
0x8CD5B274|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABPlayerStatsLogo.png
Croc Footy Factory Logo
0x5DEC07BB|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\NABLogo.png
Griffin Team Select Logo
0xA228EE37|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACLogo.png
Griffin Side Logos
0x7BC212A1|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACLeftLogo.png
0x4631C0E2|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACRightLogo.png
Griffin Break Logo
0x1B97CE3B|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACBreakLogo.png
Griffin Selected Player Logo
0x143A4C25|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACSelectLogo.png
Griffin Season Stats Logo
0xA5070179|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACStatsLogo.png
Griffin Ladder Logo
0xB12101DA|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACLadderLogo.png
Griffin Player Stats Logo
0xF0328D69|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACPlayerStatsLogo.png
Griffin Footy Factory Logo
0x4E827F99|INSERTPATHHERE\U18s\TACLogo.png

Replace the "INSERTPATHHERE" with your files address like before.

Texmod does it's job fine. Just adds an extra step or two that I'm too lazy to do. Haha. For sure I'll let everyone know if I can figure it out. Not promising anything though. If you guys have been at it for a while I'm not sure what can be done. Worth a try though.

Not really. I haven't attempted anything else after finding TexMod.

Progress.

VrLp1dI.png

So do you have access to all of the textures now?

Also, seeing that stadium folder makes me wonder if it's at all possible to import stadiums from DBC. I'm sure that would be a lot more complicated than texture swapping but it would be pretty awesome.

So do you have access to all of the textures now?

Also, seeing that stadium folder makes me wonder if it's at all possible to import stadiums from DBC. I'm sure that would be a lot more complicated than texture swapping but it would be pretty awesome.

Not all yet. I only managed to extract one of the blobsets. Have players face textures, stadium textures, medal/trophy textures, hair textures, boot textures, ground sponsor textures, flag textures, number textures, pompom textures (ha), skymaps, uniform decal textures (sponsors/afl logos), team jumpers, umpire textures, grass textures and a whole lot of other background textures (have upload a few examples HERE). There is also a whole lot of lua script. Haha.

I think DBC stadiums are just updated versions of the AFL Live stadiums. I found a lot of AFL Live files in the DBC blobset (probably used as placeholders) including sponsor billboards so it wouldn't surprise me. Could definitely change some textures around.

Not all yet. I only managed to extract one of the blobsets. Have players face textures, stadium textures, medal/trophy textures, hair textures, boot textures, ground sponsor textures, flag textures, number textures, pompom textures (ha), skymaps, uniform decal textures (sponsors/afl logos), team jumpers, umpire textures, grass textures and a whole lot of other background textures (have upload a few examples HERE). There is also a whole lot of lua script. Haha.

I think DBC stadiums are just updated versions of the AFL Live stadiums. I found a lot of AFL Live files in the DBC blobset (probably used as placeholders) including sponsor billboards so it wouldn't surprise me. Could definitely change some textures around.

I assume these files will have different filenames from the ones I've logged from TexMod. If that's the case, they will be mostly useless to use with my current method. Is there a way to replace the files in this blobset?

I notice the season folder, could we perhaps update the 2012 season to the 2016 one? That would be awesome

New NEAFL jumpers. Posted on the graphic design board.
Made a few NEAFL jumper sets.
View attachment 232770
*Messed up a couple of the shorts logos, has been fixed since.
View attachment 232768 View attachment 232771
View attachment 232773
View attachment 232761 View attachment 232763 View attachment 232764 View attachment 232765 View attachment 232766 View attachment 232772
Fun fact: I designed the clash jumper for Sydney Uni years and years ago on this board. Before I even knew how to use Illustrator.
Big thanks to Saint Mick for sending me a pdf of the NEAFL jumpers for reference. It also included the vector art for the NT Thunder's home jumper.

How does everyone have the game on PC when you can't download it from the microsoft location anymore? Just lucky you didn't upgrade / get a new PC? I can't seem to download it or do anything.

How does everyone have the game on PC when you can't download it from the microsoft location anymore? Just lucky you didn't upgrade / get a new PC? I can't seem to download it or do anything.
Buy the disc version?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a disc version? Buy it from where? I don't fancy spending another $50 on the game when I paid that new in 2011.

Finally updated the umpire uniforms.
UmpireUniforms.jpg
UmpireGoalUniforms.jpg
Links here: Field Goal

Codes for the log
Code:
Umpires
Field Umpires
0xBC900D2D|INSERTPATHHERE\UmpireField.png
Goal Umpires
0xFDBD0E5D|INSERTPATHHERE\UmpireGoal.png
Sponsors
0xE4004549|INSERTPATHHERE\Blanksponsor.png

I also added a little 3D/stitching effect to the Carlton monogram on their home jumper.
CarltonHome2.jpg
Links: Home Away

Last edited:
Just an update to let anyone interested know that these guys are still selling this game for PC.

Got my copy today. Was a bit worried they'd tell me they didn't have it anymore even though it says "In Stock" but I received it and very quickly too.

Crap forgot the link and on my mobile now but it was through Gamesmen that I bought it. Having trouble installing on Windows 10 (stuck on the Press Start screen) so if anyone has any tips, I'd be very appreciative.

Last edited:
Are more textures available for editing? Wouldn't mind spending some time doing a huge overhaul if its possible
I should probably reupload all of them because most have had updates since I posted them. I didn't bother because I wasn't sure if anyone was still using them.
I was also hoping to have all the state league guernseys replacing the custom guernseys but I lost interest after doing about 10 of them.

I don't plan on doing many Indigenous guernseys unless I can get the artwork but I was lucky enough to get the artwork for North.
NorthIndigenousFrontBack.jpg

Link here

I've actually updated a lot of the jumpers which can be found here. I've changed the files from bmp to png which will need to be changed in the logs.

Last edited:
I should probably reupload all of them because most have had updates since I posted them. I didn't bother because I wasn't sure if anyone was still using them.
I was also hoping to have all the state league guernseys replacing the custom guernseys but I lost interest after doing about 10 of them.
Sorry. I was referring to other textures as in aside from guernseys. I was thinking I could redo the ground logos, grass, signage on the grounds, post padding, etc. Not really important stuff but I have so much time on my hands these days.
Just saw the post that someone else found the files for a few of these things but not sure if there's a way to change them yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back