AFL LIVE PC Texture Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Another thing I wish I could mod would be the umpires uniforms and the stadiums sponsors on the ground and barricades
I have the textures for them. I just never bothered to change them.

Here's a good video of how to use the logging mode. The only thing is the red text in the corner of his video doesn't show up on AFL Live for some reason but all it says is this
doqgsp.png

I finshed the guernsey previews for all the 2016 jumpers.
PreviewZip (EDIT: link broken. New zip with all textures here)
I made 2 new logs for them (I decided to get rid of the second alt log, it seems pointless)
Log1 Log2

The only thing is this time I've designed the logs for you to add the whole Preview Guernsey folder from the zip file to your texture folder, instead of the files individually. I decided the folder was getting too messy.

Guernsey Select.jpg

Last edited:

zPreviewTest6.jpg

Finished the select screen previews for the retro and concept guernseys so now you don't need to memorize where each guernsey is anymore. I deleted the last zip folder and placed every guernsey preview in here.
PreviewGuernseyFiles
Also replaced the old retro log files.
RetroLog1 RetroLog2
Feel free to swap around textures in the log files to get the jumpers you prefer, the one's I've made are just examples. I feel like the layout I've used is pretty straight forward, just don't mess with the codes at the start of the lines (e.g: 0xC2377A0D|), that's the texture you're replacing, the area after the line is the address of the file you're replacing it with.

Looks amazing, yeah this whole thing has made me want to get a copy :thumbsu:
TheFreightTrain This'll be the closest your masterpiece will be in flesh
It is a nice way to test how a guernsey design will look. I tested my entries for the Hawthorn clash design competition through the game before I sent them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dug up some interesting designs from Port Adelaide's 2004-09 period for the next batch.
View attachment 221776
Thanks to Mero's footyjumpers.com again. Particularly for the last 3 which were mostly just copied, pasted and recoloured.

Damn, some of the PlanetTeal guernseys. Should add in the training guernsey we had to wear against Collingwood in 2002 and the 2004/2005 heritage guernseys.

Is this on PC?
Yep.

Damn, some of the PlanetTeal guernseys. Should add in the training guernsey we had to wear against Collingwood in 2002 and the 2004/2005 heritage guernseys.
I made these versions of the heritage jumpers, I tried to make them more like the original versions though. Particularly the 1893 home which uses magenta.
Port1870HomePreview.png Port1893HomePreview.png
I probably won't make the 2002 training jumper. I feel like that's too obscure, even for me and I feel like I'm starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel a bit too much.

Oh wow dude! Thanks so much! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::)

I reckon we should be using this template a lot more over on the FJGD forum, we could see 3D renders of our designs and compare them in "on-field" action situations.

Do you have any copies of the original guernsey and ball template anywhere? I'd like to give this ago, even though I don't have the game.

Last edited:
Do you have any copies of the original guernsey and ball template anywhere? I'd like to give this ago, even though I don't have the game.
I don't really use a template. I just design over previous designs that are similar but I do have PSD files for all the designs if you want any. You can also just design over any of the files found here.
The ball texture is here but it's hard to get a good screenshot of it in game.

Anyone know if it's possible to give a team 6 or 7 guernseys instead of 4.
No but you can swap them in and out easily before the game. I have about 5 different log/tpf setups including a test one that I change to test out any new guernseys.

If anyone wants SANFL ones, I'm slowly doing those. If anyone want's them I suggest you show me the real thing for away guernseys. Here's Glenelg Home:
View attachment 223400
Nice work. I'd love to have as many state teams as possible but I haven't bothered making any because I don't want to make the custom teams. I'd also have to log all the textures to replace, which I counted to be around 80 jumpers, plus all their previews and flags and stuff. I'd feel a lot more inclined to do this if we could share rosters like the console versions can.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back