AFL Live PC version, when? How 'bout NOW?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright now that we understand how to make kits, how do we get the 2016 roster update to work? Anyone here got any ideas?

here's a few more,
Western Jets Home & Away + Calder Cannons Home
once i do a full set of TAC Cup Guernseys/Logos ill release them :thumbsu:
2lb3YIy.png

M9ftAEv.png

24LePAB.png

here's a few more,
Western Jets Home & Away + Calder Cannons Home
once i do a full set of TAC Cup Guernseys/Logos ill release them :thumbsu:

Nice work. I still haven't bothered to log the custom guernseys yet. By my count there's 84 jumpers (7 designs with 12 colour variations), all with an away jumper which makes 168 in total.
Sadly there's only 18 custom logos but you could just give every VFL team a VFL logo and every TAC Cup team a TAC Cup logo if you wanted them all in.
The next step could potentially be creating SANFL, WAFL and NEAFL jumpers. We could even make some International Cup jumpers.

Can somebody post the design template for this?
I posted all the texture files I made in the other thread which you can use templates. You just need to take into account that the jumper is flipped vertically and the shorts and socks are rotated 180 degrees. If you're after specific PSD files, I don't mind sending them either.

Is there anyway to download this game again. I tried the Windows Marketplace Client from http://www.xbox.com/en-AU/Live/PC/DownloadClient but when I sign in it says "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later"
Just an update on this if anyone else has this issue or can't access the game they paid for.
I contacted the microsoft billing support and they have refunded me for the game I purchased back in 2012 ($49.95)

Just an update on this if anyone else has this issue or can't access the game they paid for.
I contacted the microsoft billing support and they have refunded me for the game I purchased back in 2012 ($49.95)

I just tried to sign in and play and it wont let me get past the loading stage. That is a joke! I will be onto this aswell

Hey guys, Just tried doing the refund procedure, Just spent over 30 minutes on the phone to Microsoft themselves, all to be told they will not refund ANYTHING that is older than a month, I told them well thats bull, and they were then redirecting me to bigant themselves for a refund at which point I hung the phone up.

I'm sorry, but it's there responsibility. So I guess there's no way I'm going to be getting the game, Unfortuantly I can't even find a "cracked" version online to play... I have no idea what to do now, I guess my old craving for the game isn't going to get it's fix.

I've messaged BigAntStudios but not sure if I'll get a response.

That's after all the hell I went through purchasing the game! (Look at my older posts, lol)

Hopefully Ross will be able to give me a hand getting the game again.

Hey guys, Just tried doing the refund procedure, Just spent over 30 minutes on the phone to Microsoft themselves, all to be told they will not refund ANYTHING that is older than a month, I told them well thats bull, and they were then redirecting me to bigant themselves for a refund at which point I hung the phone up.

I'm sorry, but it's there responsibility. So I guess there's no way I'm going to be getting the game, Unfortuantly I can't even find a "cracked" version online to play... I have no idea what to do now, I guess my old craving for the game isn't going to get it's fix.

That's after all the hell I went through purchasing the game! (Look at my older posts, lol)

That really sucks.
This is where I got it and the only place I know that still sells it.
https://www.gamesmen.com.au/pc-afl-live-2012

It would be good if they could get it back up through Steam or something.

They could not "redirect" you to us as we're the developer, not the publisher, we have no relationship with Microsoft at all with regard to Windows Live.

The only ones that can do anything is Tru Blu.

Do you have any means of me accessing the game again Ross? I'm out of ideas, unless I just re-buy it again.

Do you have any means of me accessing the game again Ross? I'm out of ideas, unless I just re-buy it again.

I'd give you a copy for free if I had any, unfortunately I've already given the last away a couple of years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate, at 40 bucks it's re tempting.

If I buy the 2012 edition on pc can I get 2016 roosters? That's kinda important to me to be as accurate as I could

I've just made my own 2016 rosters. Don't know how to share it though

Place your save file folder up on Google Drive or something and share it as a zip file? I could see if there's any barriers stopping others from using it. Weren't you the guy doing the 2016 updates for X360 and PS3 or was that someone else?
The save folder will be in C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\AFL Live with your username being in place of "User".

Will upload now and make a small google drive for list updates
Place your save file folder up on Google Drive or something and share it as a zip file? I could see if there's any barriers stopping others from using it. Weren't you the guy doing the 2016 updates for X360 and PS3 or was that someone else?
The save folder will be in C:\Users\User\Documents\My Games\AFL Live with your username being in place of "User".

Will upload now and make a small google drive for list updates

BigAnton that would be huge if you could do this. PC definitely the best of the 3 versions but the lists are just too old now.

Also, over time fewer and fewer people will have an active PS3 / XB1. The PC version could theoretically be around for ever and you could be the GODFATHER of list customising. What's not to love?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back