briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
I like listening to podcasts, primarily because I’m lazy and they’re a good distraction for when I’m doing yard and house work.

I haven’t come across any other podcasts that primarily look at list management.

I do like listening to these guys as they introduce concepts and ideas that I don’t usually read here, or hear on other AFL related podcasts.

The main caveat is these guys don’t work in the industry, they have day jobs, families and lives. So they don’t have time to live and breathe every club.

I’ve certainly disagreed with their views of my clubs at times. But more often, it’s just they don’t have the knowledge and information about everything to do with the Lions, or most other clubs, that fans have.

They’re good to engage with on Twitter as well.

So if you’re in to list management, and want to comment on how they view your club, trades, the draft, or concepts they mention in their podcast, please do so here.

As a starting point, might I suggest going back to July 3rd and start listening from their 2019 U18 Champs episodes. Which then leads in to their club by club focused episodes.

Note to everyone who isn’t a Carlton fan: The Stocker trade, SOS and other Carlton draft decisions do seem to get mentioned. A Lot. So there might be more than a few Carlton related discussions here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back