AFL Rd 20: Adelaide v Port Adelaide - 16:05 ACST, AUG 04, 2018 - The Derby!

Remove this Banner Ad

Go to the sanctuary of the Port board if you can't take a bit of criticism mate!
No one agrees with your one sided anti port posts.

I liked you better when you disappeared last weekend.

The ball is going left to right, not right to left (the slow mo running forwards and in reverse). It's barely even in line with the outside edge of the post in that shot yet!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If that ball went left to right from a right footed snap Jenkins has a broken leg and needs to see a doctor ASAP.

I’m not even sure how a left to right swing is possible from a right footed snap.

You obviously listened to a snip or just choose to ignore the times he acknowledged Adelaide....

But hey. Don't expect anything else from you.

I listened to most of it. But blaming a goal review for wrecking a season? That's just petulant sooking. It's always someone else's fault, that way you can escape blame.
Losing to Freo, Wines missing a sitter, losing all the important stats like possessions tackles, contested ball and inside 50's - that wrecks a season.
Best bit, Ken and the Port players saying how much they hate Adelaide all week. Who cares what losers hate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK. Here it is frame by frame. Btw I’m so happy you won for our sake. Go crows
Your two pics clearly show the ball passing in front of the goal post and heading over the umps head. It obviously went between the goal posts so the only issue is whether it hit the post on the way through. Ump says goal, review inconclusive, goal it is.

If we are going to overrule the umps by what a player says there will never be any points as every player can say it was a goal.

Currently watching David David Attenboroughs new netflix doco.

The camera crew that sets up that amazing s**t and the AFL goal review team are worlds apart.

My phone from the stands could take a better video than what we have now.

Seriously if anyone still thinks it didn't hit the post, watch the original vision in full speed and you'll see the ball change rotation after glancing the post.

Currently watching David David Attenboroughs new netflix doco.

The camera crew that sets up that amazing s**t and the AFL goal review team are worlds apart.

My phone from the stands could take a better video than what we have now.

Does Attenborough give any hints on how to capture tigers cos no one else seems to be able to?

Does Attenborough give any hints on how to capture tigers cos no one else seems to be able to?

Well based that the fact there is only a few thousand wild tigers left, the strategy of shooting them seems to work.
You then have to eat their willy to get magic powers too obviously.

Shut big footy down, what’s the point of it if people can’t discuss, banter or whinge.

Not when the discussion digresses to "playing the man". That's anything but constructive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back