AFL Round 10: Geelong v Carlton Saturday 7:25pm AEST @GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the story with 41 for Geelong?
Having lived in foster homes and being adopted, Jones’ exciting talents saw him catch the eye when playing senior football in Heywood, in western Victoria.

“From being in foster care and not knowing where I’d be,” Jones reflected on his journey.

“For Sue Lovett, her adopting me — that’s hope and I hope there’s people out there looking to adopt and if you’re going to do it, do it because you’ll make a change to someone’s life.

“I thank her for giving me a second chance, she got me here today and without her I wouldn’t be here.”

Having lived in foster homes and being adopted, Jones’ exciting talents saw him catch the eye when playing senior football in Heywood, in western Victoria.

“From being in foster care and not knowing where I’d be,” Jones reflected on his journey.

“For Sue Lovett, her adopting me — that’s hope and I hope there’s people out there looking to adopt and if you’re going to do it, do it because you’ll make a change to someone’s life.

“I thank her for giving me a second chance, she got me here today and without her I wouldn’t be here.”
Fair play, good on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton, the team that always reminds me that the Lions aren't the worst team in the comp.

Thanks blue baggers!

C'mon Geelong!

Do that thing where you play down one wing, send them up the narrow wing and they kick it out on the full 47 times . . . Or is that just Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back