Votes: 67 58.3%
  • West Coast

Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Acting and staging was on show ..... again!!

It happens in every game and to argue the degree to which a player stages is pointless. The MRO have stated that it wants staging to stop and by definition if you milk a free in ANY circumstance your STAGING.

A fine will come buddy’s way and I hope he’s ridiculed and lambasted as much as rance ...... it’s only fair.

As for the MRO ..... what a joke, razor ray should of been fined 10k for his theatrics last week, but because he didn’t loose his feet it’s acceptable ...... what a joke this game has become!!

I'm sure Buddy will cope with it.

Dramatic much? It wasn't game of the year but that was miles away from the worst.
I think you may have had more reason to enjoy it, and you are probably use to Sydney's current playing style.

You said we were minnows. And by any measurable standard we are not.

Not going to waste my time debating the rest with you as you are quite clearly a simpleton.

Imagine if Mandurah had a side. That's Geelong.

Lol yes I know
But the first part of your response stated the reason we lost is because maybe we can’t win interstate
Sydney are your bogey side. Nothing wrong with that, every team has one.
Hopefully for your sake you don't have to play them at the pointy end of the season when it matters.

Acting and staging was on show ..... again!!

It happens in every game and to argue the degree to which a player stages is pointless. The MRO have stated that it wants staging to stop and by definition if you milk a free in ANY circumstance your STAGING.

A fine will come buddy’s way and I hope he’s ridiculed and lambasted as much as rance ...... it’s only fair.

As for the MRO ..... what a joke, razor ray should of been fined 10k for his theatrics last week, but because he didn’t loose his feet it’s acceptable ...... what a joke this game has become!!
If you think Rances treatment was unreasonable why would you wish it on another player? Don't be a petty sook all your life

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Really ...... I can see another extended break!!
You won the flag last year mate so there is no reason to display your envy on here instead of being proud of you club & players.
Having said that, it's a surprising comment considering your much adored tattooed hero was on release to see his "colourful" father who has been banished from this land.

They were a premiership team yes and highly gifted players.

But it wasn't a state team as was suggested.
There were a lot of players that refused to come home and play for the Eagles.
Also add to that the draft where we were given picks from was raided by the Vic clubs before we got our picks.

Remember Kemp and heady? They were above picks 80+

The fact the "powerhouse" Vic clubs didntpick them was their own fault.

By no means was the best of the west playing for us.
Bairstow stayed at Geelong. Another player stayed at Hawthorn I don't remember his name. I don't have time to list them all.

In any case it wasn't the best state team. In fact it was the leftovers after the wafl was raped in the draft and those who wanted to come home.
you know the magnificent seven right? all top quality state players...the cream of the crop. they didn't have to pick the seven as they were gifted them. was kemp part of that group? its gets a little hazy now.
and I aint complaining. but will say it was more or less a state team.
they also got Wilson back from richmond, glendinning and annear?

Not so.

West Coast are a plastic franchise akin to the GC or GWS.

You guys will never even sniff the prestige of Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond or Essendon.

They have too much history for you to even be compared to them.

West Coast are rich, they have plenty of members and corporate sponsorship...but they don't have a soul.

Just a soulless money making machine.

A bit rich, its that money making machine that contributes to the AFL to prevent your beloved VFL clubs from being extinct mate. And we have do have WAFL history which has been discounted go check your fact. If if was not for clubs like West Coast paying all the money in license fees to the AFL half the victorian clubs would be exitinct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so.

West Coast are a plastic franchise akin to the GC or GWS.

You guys will never even sniff the prestige of Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond or Essendon.

They have too much history for you to even be compared to them.

West Coast are rich, they have plenty of members and corporate sponsorship...but they don't have a soul.

Just a soulless money making machine.
Like we had to travel for home games at the MCG even after finishing on top ? or how we built the club from what it is today with no financial assistance? or And don't forget the fact that Brisbane and west coast saved your VFL from extinction with our 8 million dollar injections from our licence payments and the fact that we made the VFL into the AFL and made it worth tv rights pouring millions into the game.

If you think Rances treatment was unreasonable why would you wish it on another player? Don't be a petty sook all your life

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Petty sook ....... I think not as Alexander the Great has and will handle the scrutiny. However, maybe just maybe if the focus on the big Bargwanna is as severe there may be a level of commonsense and adjustment to the hysteria surrounding staging.

You won the flag last year mate so there is no reason to display your envy on here instead of being proud of you club & players.
Having said that, it's a surprising comment considering your much adored tattooed hero was on release to see his "colourful" father who has been banished from this land.
Envy? You really are barking up the wrong tree ...... the scrutiny of one player for staging is ludicrous and the point I make is ...... lucky the chosen one can handle it because I’m not sure buddy could. His history tells me if the focus is anywhere near rance there’s every chance he may not cope..... is a fact, not fiction you dodo!!

Nah ...... Win against a top 8 team on the road and you’ll be rated, until then the comfy confines of home make you walk taller.
Where's Richmonds win on the road? 0-3 last I looked and one of those to a bottom 10 team

Where's Richmonds win on the road? 0-3 last I looked and one of those to a bottom 10 team
Are you serious ? Who have you beaten on the road? Not one top 8 team and when you have finally travelled to play a decent team you are a shadow of what you are at home.

Richmond are no different, but somehow I feel you think you are ..... but we all know your not. Comfy at home, not so away.

you know the magnificent seven right? all top quality state players...the cream of the crop. they didn't have to pick the seven as they were gifted them. was kemp part of that group? its gets a little hazy now.
and I aint complaining. but will say it was more or less a state team.
they also got Wilson back from richmond, glendinning and annear?

I've already told you Kemp was a high 80+ draft pick ignored by the other clubs.

As was heady

It wasn't a state team in the sense that the best players would be in the team from w.a.

Pfft whatever.

Gold coast and gws have had equal if not better opportunity at the draft table and they haven't won two premierships.

Move along now it's getting old.

Envy? You really are barking up the wrong tree ...... the scrutiny of one player for staging is ludicrous and the point I make is ...... lucky the chosen one can handle it because I’m not sure buddy could. His history tells me if the focus is anywhere near rance there’s every chance he may not cope..... is a fact, not fiction you dodo!!

Move along with your rubbish mate.

Back