Votes: 30 66.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, you magnificent bastards. Bwahahahaha

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Eagles were horrendous. Belted and after leading early did a disappearing act worthy of a magician. They'll do well to make top 2 now.

Good luck in September West Coast.

Carlton, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North and Bulldogs the only Vic teams who go there consistently. How about Collingwood, Geelong, Richmond, Essendon also play there?
Richmond have already played there, ground reached record capacity and we flogged them by 10 goals. Good times!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, these bombs to Brown are so dumb and predictable packs form all around him. We need to utilise other targets with better movement of the ball so Brown will end up playing on one player instead of 3.

We played much better today but that doesn't always translate on the free kick side of things, I thought we were a bit sloppy in some execusion of tackles and in some cases, like Macmillan taking two steps, taking a tackler on and going to ground should have been a free kick. I am glad we didn't get the free against, but that and a few others were as plain as day. The umpiring standard is just really poor atm, AFL have brought in a lot of interpretations which make the game harder to officiate.
Well North had to change because the ump wasn't paying anything to Brown (except one free - which only process on precedent that he should've had at least 3 more!), it still doesn't detract from the fact he was entitled to them...

What about Williams on darling, or early in the game i literally paused and record wood having his arm chopped, followed by in the back by mcgovern, followed by a blatant htb. What about the 50 Goldy would've got for being held up when he couldn't handball to a runner, Turner having his head torn off...I could go on all day - there were some absolute shocking calls. Wce were heavily favoured all day. I'm amazed a North supporter saw anything otherwise.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carlton, St Kilda, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North and Bulldogs the only Vic teams who go there consistently. How about Collingwood, Geelong, Richmond, Essendon also play there?
how about getting 88,000 to your home game and see if you want to move to a smaller stadium and lose a few hundred grand......

.....oh wait, your stadium only holds 60,000

how about getting 88,000 to your home game and see if you want to move to a smaller stadium and lose a few hundred grand......

.....oh wait, your stadium only holds 60,000
Okay so if it's about money why do North and Bulldogs even exist in the first place? Can't have your cake and eat it too

Are you kidding?

That bald prick couldn’t wait to pay you a free kick at every occasion. In fact he paid one for abuse today after he watched Hutchings drive Higgins into the ground without the ball.

16 North: 17 WCE even though you were dominated all day.

But I guess when you aren’t getting a free ride like you do at Optus then you see anything else as that you are getting a rough deal.
You always see things from your own teams perspective - but juggling a mark over the line is never a mark - theres no grey area there.

Htb frees paid to your lot that werent paid to ours.

Was worth a couple of goals but as i said not even close to the game.

Back