Oppo Camp AFL Round 7 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs just drifted in premiership betting. Port and Richmond are $5, then us and the Dogs at $6.

Lol, was about to post the same thing. Some other posters also used cromulent, behooves, embiggens, today. A very Melbourne day.

And thus the supporters of the Most Ancient Club welcomed a weekend of merriment and joy.

Don’t know how so many people are nervous going into the North game. Haven’t felt this confident of a big win since Round 2, 2016 against the Essendon top ups.
Still vividly remember...
Dees fan "Haven't seen (jumper) numbers this big in a long time..."
his Smug fan mate "..yeah not since the 2000 Grand Final"

Mitch Hannan very lucky to be getting a game tonight, absolutely did not rate his late form with us, would be nowhere near our best 22 at the moment.

What a massive win by Richmond though, makes last week look all the more impressive for us too.

Mitch Hannan very lucky to be getting a game tonight, absolutely did not rate his late form with us, would be nowhere near our best 22 at the moment.

What a massive win by Richmond though, makes last week look all the more impressive for us too.
Hannan was shithouse. Him and Schache straight out.

The what?
Early Onset Jesse Hogan Syndrome , a player who goes back home only to turn into a spud. Coined due to Jesse Hogan going back home and spudding it up for the Dockers. Hannan better be careful because, once this vicious virus takes hold there is no cure.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schache yes, hannan will survive.
You reckon? Hannan had 9 touches off 75% game time on a wing...Lipinski had 23 on the other with same TOG. Just didn’t offer anything for mine.

I dont think Dogs can win the flag with that defense. They will blow average sides away with that midfield, but the good sides who match them in the middle will expose their defense. The whole team crumbled pretty bad last night once truly pressured. Not good signs. Plus i just cant see Josh Bruce as a premiership player. Him and Schache are terrible footballers. Get that young kid in asap.

Port and Tiges along with us are faves now i reckon. Structure behind the ball are elite and all 3 sides have very solid defenses along with good to very good midfields. After last night i put the Dogs slightly behind those three sides..

I still think a full strength Eagles is a contender (As are the cats). Dogs are still up there but they’ve had an easier run than us and are rated way higher for some reason, I’d have them equal with us behind the tigers, port, cats and eagles.

Good luck today Jesse, kick a bag... hopefully feel happiness.

Last edited:
Ive seen you say this a few times. If you were putting someone new into the 22, what’s the minimum number of games you give them?
I'm always giving them atleast 2 probably 3.
Unless they came in as an injury replacement and the bloke they replaced was fit again.

I dont think Dogs can win the flag with that defense. They will blow average sides away with that midfield, but the good sides who match them in the middle will expose their defense. The whole team crumbled pretty bad last night once truly pressured. Not good signs. Plus i just cant see Josh Bruce as a premiership player. Him and Schache are terrible footballers. Get that young kid in asap.

Port and Tiges along with us are faves now i reckon. Structure behind the ball are elite and all 3 sides have very solid defenses along with good to very good midfields. After last night i put the Dogs slightly behind those three sides..
Agree on the defence but plenty of terrible footballers have been part of premiership sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back