AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I signed up there was no corporate tickets or medallion club in the AFL Members reserve. It was for exclusive use for the AFL Members. Now they refuse to tell you how many seats are available for AFL Members.
Exactly! They also refuse to tell you how many members there are for each club support package (Silver/Full).

Now they refuse to tell you how many seats are available for AFL Members.

brian-windhorst-why-would-they-do-that.gif

I still assume they went silent in 2014 onwards due to the plans to cannibalise the reserve.

Logged onto the app just before 12 to see what would pop up after how bad last week went, got through at 12:09 and it spat out nosebleeds on level 4, standing room a couple of times and level 4 two more times, dunno how people are getting so lucky with early entries

Logged onto the app just before 12 to see what would pop up after how bad last week went, got through at 12:09 and it spat out nosebleeds on level 4, standing room a couple of times and level 4 two more times, dunno how people are getting so lucky with early entries
It's potluck, someone has to get through first 🤷

That wasn't my point. If the reserve was only for AFL Members, like the MCC reserve is then there wouldn't be an issue in getting tickets.
But the Reserve WAS only for AFL members.
Then they created Premiership Circle which then merged with Medallion Club when they bought Docklands (and took most of level 2). We also seem to get interstate club members getting access during home and away. I am sure the list could go on.

But the Reserve WAS only for AFL members.
Then they created Premiership Circle which then merged with Medallion Club when they bought Docklands (and took most of level 2). We also seem to get interstate club members getting access during home and away. I am sure the list could go on.

I am fine with what they used to have, but now it's pretty much all of L2, L3 and Undercover L1.

All the best seats are now first dibs for corporates.

Oh well, it's not going to change and only going to get worse so I need to stop worrying about it. It is what it is.

I pretty much treat my membership like its my afl one for away games.i can book at the same time as afl members and can choose any area

I pretty much treat my membership like its my afl one for away games.i can book at the same time as afl members and can choose any area
Every Richmond membership with optional away access says it is in "General Admission".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I not sure if this has changed but it was only a few years ago where you could buy quest passes early in the finals so even gold members couldn’t get a ticket due to sell outs. Double dipping at its best the greedy pigs. The AFL membership started off giving you everything and they have slowly peeled it back to give you less and less.

pretty sure 3121 and Club XIII have AFL Reserve access for away games
Yeah 3121, instead of just normal GA for away they have AFL reserve.
I get a discount on my 3121 membership because of it as I have both an AFL and 3121 membership.

I not sure if this has changed but it was only a few years ago where you could buy quest passes early in the finals so even gold members couldn’t get a ticket due to sell outs. Double dipping at its best the greedy pigs. The AFL membership started off giving you everything and they have slowly peeled it back to give you less and less.
You could buy guest passes for this week's game too

Many years ago there was an AFL Membership Association, think it died a natural death..
considering the lack of transparency, and generally whinging about dissolving of perks, maybe it’s time to create another voice for AFL members. With BF, a Facebook group, and other social handles you could gather the numbers to get some answers and accountability

Is a silver and eventual gold AFL membership worth it?

What's the main differences between a silver/gold and a club membership with guaranteed access to finals tickets?

Thanks

For Collingwood, a guaranteed grand final ticket membership sets you back about $1000 a season, probably more from next season with the new MCG deal, so AFL membership is far better value at about half the cost.

Many years ago there was an AFL Membership Association, think it died a natural death..
considering the lack of transparency, and generally whinging about dissolving of perks, maybe it’s time to create another voice for AFL members. With BF, a Facebook group, and other social handles you could gather the numbers to get some answers and accountability
Still around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back