Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency X - Club has elected not to fill list spot - Davey returning from injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can manage to upgrade 22 to a mid first rounder for F2, and finish the trade period with:
3 First rounders (4, ~13, Davey)
+
J Davey, Munkara
+
2 former Top 10 talents (Weidemann + Setterfield)

It would be highly successful.

Essentially 5 first round talents through the door (+ Jayden Davey who had bigger wraps than Alwyn before he did his knee again) without really compromising our list.

Talk all the s**t you want about dodoro, but he has done really well getting talent through the door. Its all the supplements bullshit and stuff in our hierarchy why we are s**t. McRae did more in 1 year with a very average list than any coach has done here for 20 years. List management only plays a certain part. We have a lot of talent, now we need to hope Scott can make the most out of the list.

The poster who likes Setterfield the most should start his player thread! Go!
ill fess up. Loved this kid in his draft year and im stoked he's "home"
Suspect he'll end up a godsend for us. For anyone who wants to know potential (or just for giggles) watch the Pies v Blues Rd23 game. he was at his best doing what he can do that day.

McRae did more in 1 year with a very average list than any coach has done here for 20 years. List management only plays a certain part. We have a lot of talent, now we need to hope Scott can make the most out of the list.
Like 70% of his side was the grand final runner up from a few seasons ago.....

I work directly with a Blues supporter & a Demons supporter. When I walked into the office this morning they were both pissing themselves that we'd take Setterfield & Weideman. The Blues fan particularly scathing of Setterfield.

Happy days:p
Think Settlefield will be ok. Play him as inside mid. His last two games in this position against Demons and Pies he killed it. Hopefully he is desperate and can help Parish and Merret out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So believe there are only 2 spots available with picking up Weideman and Setterfield, (Assuming we delist Waterman) and drafting 2 daveys

Pick 4
Pick 22 (If not used on A.Davey)

Makes Munkara unlikely, unless were happy to use 22 on Davey

Eagles board doesn't agree with that!

They may not but they’re turning 2 and a flaky problem child into a Christmas hamper of assets, all by virtue of being in the right place at the right time.

This is the deal I wanted us to make in 2016 but unfortunately circumstances didn’t align.

They may not but they’re turning 2 and a flaky problem child into a Christmas hamper of assets, all by virtue of being in the right place at the right time.

This is the deal I wanted us to make in 2016 but unfortunately circumstances didn’t align.
I agree potentially 9 top 50 picks over 2 years. Should be a nice young core when it is done.

Roarke Smith has met with Essendon for a second time, on site. Unlikely to get done though.

Oscar McDonald signed to the VFL program.

Roarke Smith has met with Essendon for a second time, on site. Unlikely to get done though.

Oscar McDonald signed to the VFL program.
Roarke Smith is the epitome of a VFL player.

O-Mac to our VFL program is a strange one given how many young KPP's we have and a possible addition of Sam Weideman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back