Game Day AFLW Non North Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I paranoid or is the commentary anti north (even in the women’s)?

That 2nd quarter was particularly bad. Though I guess not as bad as last week when the commentator literally said "Go Richmond" at the start of the 4th.

That 2nd quarter was particularly bad. Though I guess not as bad as last week when the commentator literally said "Go Richmond" at the start of the 4th.
It was a shared joke between Melbourne player and Carlton coach on commentary and they laughed as they said it.

I actually like hearing from current players and coaches - it’s more real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1615696250628.png

Interesting to see the crowd numbers, down a lot this year due to having to pay I guess, but having 1/3 of the numbers but paying is probably better than having extra people not paying? Or has COVID contributed to it... not being able to just walk up on the day would have an effect im sure

View attachment 1077121

Interesting to see the crowd numbers, down a lot this year due to having to pay I guess, but having 1/3 of the numbers but paying is probably better than having extra people not paying? Maybe...
Mainly due to crowd restrictions

View attachment 1077121

Interesting to see the crowd numbers, down a lot this year due to having to pay I guess, but having 1/3 of the numbers but paying is probably better than having extra people not paying? Or has COVID contributed to it... not being able to just walk up on the day would have an effect im sure
Not sure you can read too much into that, mate. How many games have had 0 attendance because of COVID restrictions? 5 or 6 at least, right? THen there are the limited capacity restrictions on the other games. Also pretty sure those highs came in GFs, so hopefully we can get at least 30,000 to a GF this season, preferably at Marvel with North playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back