AFLW Rnd 2 - Carlton v GWS Gameday Discussion/Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, so it’s not a fracture/break and clearly not a full ACL tear otherwise they would know by now.

Considering how innocuous it really was, are we witnessing a miracle?
Might be the same magic doctors that fixed Kreuz and Levi up in no time a couple of years ago.

She is one tough customer, so she was definitely in a hell of a lot of pain, ordinary passage of play a slight twist and down she went, they where holding her knee as she came off

Horrible to see, gonna be tough without her

If Bri is out for the season I actually have the opinion we'll struggle to win another game.

Our midfield just doesn't have any class. Once other teams midfields get hold of a game we'll struggle to get the ball into our forward line enough times to score a winning score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

@BriannaDavey is an unreal player but the greatest thing about her is the genuine care she has for her teammates. She’s the type of person who builds her relationships around listening. She’ll continue to be a great leader and mentor for the gals. We’re here with you, Bri

What did people make of the discussion in the last quarter about the different size footballs that the women use affecting the ball drop when kicking the ball? I must admit I had no idea that you can get footballs in Size 4 (for the women) & Size 5 (for the men). I think Kate Sheahan was clutching at straws, but maybe there is something to it. Perhaps Levi needs a different size footy to everyone else.

What did people make of the discussion in the last quarter about the different size footballs that the women use affecting the ball drop when kicking the ball? I must admit I had no idea that you can get footballs in Size 4 (for the women) & Size 5 (for the men). I think Kate Sheahan was clutching at straws, but maybe there is something to it. Perhaps Levi needs a different size footy to everyone else.
I would have thought a smaller ball would make the ball drop easier for the majority of players. They’d be training with them so should be accustomed to the size and shape of the footy. I think a smaller playing area would help but the AFL is not ready to consider a smaller ground.;)

Both young players with smarts and leadership well beyond their years too. Horrible luck. But I'll back them in to not only return with a vengence, but they'll still do a ripper job of leadership and guidance from the sidelines.

I guess this means Arnell will get back in the side for all our remaining games to lead onfield while Sarah Hosking gets more responsibility as vice captain. Maybe even make Arnell Captain and bring back Keryk as VC like last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back