Game Day Rnd 2 - Carlton v Kangaroos Sunday 10 September at 3:05pm @ Arden St

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Dayna Finn, Phoebe McWilliams, Gab Pound, Paige Trudgeon
OUT:
Daisy Walker (shoulder), Taylor Ortlepp (omitted)

Backs:Jess Dal PosGab Pound
Half-backs:Maddy HendrieHarriet CordnerVaomua Laloifi
Centreline:Marianna AnthonyAbbie McKayAmelia Velardo
Half-forwards:Mimi HillJess GoodGen Lawson-Tavan
Forwards:Mia AustinDarcy Vescio
Followers:Breann MoodyKeeley SkepperBrooke Vickers
Interchange:Keeley SherarLily GossAnnie Lee
Phoebe McWilliamsErone Fitzpatrick

Live on FoxFooty/Kayo from 3.00PM

AFLW Official app

Radio: 3AW, ABC

Hold on a sec... Paige is playing?

The AFL in their infinite wisdom decided that teams like Essendon deserved a second round of concessions while we got screwed at the worst possible time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL in their infinite wisdom decided that teams like Essendon deserved a second round of concessions while we got screwed at the worst possible time.
still dont know how we lose prespakis and gee while already sitting near the bottom of the ladder for essentially nothing

Missing midfield depth. Guerin is a huge loss in that area.

I'd bring Trudgeon in as a key back for Hendrie or Tavan.

Cordner is a gun FB. We will look better when Peterson returns.

Our forward line is a concern. McWilliams is too old, Austin is too young. Vescio has to go up the ground to get a touch.

Hill is not in great form. McKay will be fine. Velardo and Anthony are decent. Skepper needs more time in the guts. I see plenty of scope for improvement.

Big learning year and hopefully a decent draft pick.

60-6. Massive reality check of where we're really at, after a promising start last week.

I don't think many thought we were much further advanced. The Roos are vastly more experienced.

still dont know how we lose prespakis and gee while already sitting near the bottom of the ladder for essentially nothing

Lost McEvoy too. Our only top draft picks gone for nothing.

I think we get compensation for McEvoy next draft though so hopefully that will be decent too.

Have to worry about our fitness levels in last quarters, or wonder if we should be playing a contested style that is so physically taxing considering our inexperience.

They expanded too fast. A lot of good young ladies being developed but the rate of expansion was too quick imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back