Alan Jones accused of multiple sexual assaults

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not following you - in this instance the best outcome has been achieved - there is no hope of ever getting a conviction with a he said she said set of allegations - Pell’s case was slightly different but having him charged was the best I thought that could be achieved. They got a bit further than that but ultimately he was not convicted.
Ah OK, I was more just mentioning that Pell faced his accusers while Jones is hiding like a cowardly dog. I thought that there is a substantial number of accounts from different people around Jones, which may be more than just he says she says, but I accept I am not a lawyer.

And KAK (herself an old school conservative who’s had her fair share of bigoted commentary) immediately protects him by cutting of Chopper.
Uncle Chop Chop was a convicted criminal - easy for KAK to take sides with Al. I reckon had Jonestown been released by then things may have been slightly different. Hard to on know when Child Sex Abuse really started being taken seriously but it wasn’t when this went to air.

It is an eccentric tourist who prefers to visit London's public toilets over London's landmarks, but I guess ol' Alan was always a bit...queer that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back