Toast Alex Pearce

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest this is a godsend, with parts all coming in place. Alex doing well up front placing pressure on Tabs.

Back line from next week or 2 to be established - Johnson back, Dawson back also, Fyfe has a good break.

Only thing that needs sorting is forward line combination, and ruck combination. Clarke or Griff ? Personally if only Clarke gets his heart in the right place like griffen then we would have good player. Currently I prefer a player with heart - but we need goals from our ruck's with Sandi now looking to play in back line.
Yes, a big finals component for us could be the return of Clarke if he can pull his finger out and show a desire to be in the 22 and get the cup.

Loving watch Alex play each week- and especially after last week seeing him up forward where I think he really started to come alive- whether it be that increased confidence after a bit of game time, or that he has found his calling ... either way I am excited to see how he grows & progresses as a young player with Freo. My partner & Dad are happy to remind me I have put him in my 'Top 5' for quite a few weeks now... have we found our Pav replacement?? (not that I want Pav done & dusted but reality is we need to continue the great development of younger players we've got going on at the club right now....)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving watch Alex play each week- and especially after last week seeing him up forward where I think he really started to come alive- whether it be that increased confidence after a bit of game time, or that he has found his calling ... either way I am excited to see how he grows & progresses as a young player with Freo. My partner & Dad are happy to remind me I have put him in my 'Top 5' for quite a few weeks now... have we found our Pav replacement?? (not that I want Pav done & dusted but reality is we need to continue the great development of younger players we've got going on at the club right now....)
The other Tassie boys are going well at Peel also. Brady Grey has really improved this year and Lachie Weller is very talented. Alex is highly promising - has footy smarts and great attack on the ball.

Personally I've raised the bar on expectations for AP. 10 gamers just shouldn't be this good.

I think he'll end up in top handful of talls in the comp.
If he continues progressing, one of the best bargains in the draft, getting him for 37.

Rising star anytime soon. Plays forward kicks goals or sets them up. Goes back plays on Riewoldt . Never going to get midfield stats . Any chance Shifter ???

Reminds me of Adam Hunter. Fills a need at either end of the ground very effectively. The thing I love about him is his appetite for the contest. Really wants the football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back