All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you hate fun? Was a good opener.

I dont hate fun but the optics of it looks ridiculous.

I was actually thinking earlier if AEW had something like a cruiserweight division and he was in it I could probably stomach him more. However that's not the case.

I dont hate fun but the optics of it looks ridiculous.

I was actually thinking earlier if AEW had something like a cruiserweight division and he was in it I could probably stomach him more. However that's not the case.

I don't think it's that ridiculous, hit him with two Orange Punches and the finish was paying off the story. Not that it really matters.

Glad to see that Orange Cassidy is using his pre-AEW indy theme. Thought Cassidy drank the Orange juice, so to do a orange-mist at Lambert was creative. Anyone notice Ethan Page kicked out at 3 and half at the end?

Luchasaurus under heel Christian Cage's wing is pretty interesting. A couple of ways they could go about this storyline when Jungle Boy gets back.

FTR and Danhausen vs The Gunn Club and Max Caster was entertaining. FTR with a great pop for their entrance, and the Ass boys chants were really loud.

Not sure what was going on after that TBS title match with OVW Womens Champ Leila Grey, she gonna join the baddies?

Blood and Guts was great, if I was nitpicking, I would have cut about 10 minutes off the match though to fit another segment in. Claudio a terrific addition to the BCC, was my MVP of the match by far. Also liked the Claudio and Hager stare down with the we the people chants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blood and Guts was great, if I was nitpicking, I would have cut about 10 minutes off the match though to fit another segment in. Claudio a terrific addition to the BCC, was my MVP of the match by far. Also liked the Claudio and Hager stare down with the we the people chants.
I wanted a fireball. Match timing probably got thrown off due to Santana's injury

I was laughing at JR calling Claudio Cesaro throughout the match and Regal calling Danielson Daniel Bryan. With Excalibur correcting them all the time 😂

Wasnt a bad episode tonight. Loved with the ending, with Kingston having a hissy fit with Claudio winning for the team. That’s going to be a great feud when it happens. MJF steps away, Christian steps up to be the #1 heel. Christian’s heel promo’s are the best. Real interesting dynamic with him and Dinosaur boy.

Santana's injury messed up the flow of the match, as a few spots were either skipped or subbed out.

Mentioning the rubbing alcohol twice in 5 minutes and then it never playing into a spot was odd. Maybe a flaming table spot?

Then later it was clear that Sammy going off the cage was an audible. He had to tell both Kingston & Jericho what was going on and there was little narrative explaining why. I assume that Santana was going to get sacrificed initially, with Kingston refusing to surrender to mirror the end of the last Blood & Guts match.

Lol jfc ill Trust Vince's opinion on why he never pushed the man instead of the folk on here.

I’d rather trust my own judgement and opinion on a wrestler, over being told what I should think I like. Vince’s decision making for the past decade and a half has been questionable. Claudio was under utilised for a majority of his run. The fact that he was voted underrated wrestler 4 years running seems to be a popular opinion not only amongst his fans, but his colleagues and for want of a better term journalists, that he wasn’t used to his full potential.

I’m sure that Roman and Brock will have another stinker..ooops WWE classic.

I really thought, given how much post-match they showed, that Eddie was going to dump Claudio off the cage.

I liked todays match, but it does annoy me a little that once guys go to the top - which they’ve done twice now - the whole rest of the fight stops.

Also, what a strange way to blow your knee out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back