All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cole and Baker should both be knocked out of the first round, although Cole has an opponent that he can't really run it back with. It's a tournament, it's where you do shock upsets. KOR/Jamie would be fine winners and as long as heel shenanigans aren't the reason for their win it wouldn't matter that much that they're heels.

Cole and Baker should both be knocked out of the first round, although Cole has an opponent that he can't really run it back with. It's a tournament, it's where you do shock upsets. KOR/Jamie would be fine winners and as long as heel shenanigans aren't the reason for their win it wouldn't matter that much that they're heels.
KOR? No thanks bland mid carder at best stick to the tag team stuff. The only ones on paper that should win are Joe and Cole depending on who the joker is.

You'd think you were watching 2 completely different promotions comparing this week and last week. Last week? One of their worst episodes ever, this week? Very good show.

I do feel Jeff needs to be careful doing this s**t at his age, great match with him and Darby, but holy * I'm scared Darby will be in a wheelchair by 35.

Not a bad episode and agree with being unhappy with the main event result. Hardy doesn't need it would have been better to build Darby up.

I really hate the MJF and Wardlow story now as it is just a copy of MJF's last two and I REALLY hate the JAS /Blackpool angle tonight. They have done the stable feuds to death involving Jericho. First it was Inner Circle vs The Elite, then we have had Inner Circle vs Pinnacle and now JAS with the Blackpool group I have zero interest in it because it feels same same with Jericho/Hager/ Ortiz and Santana involved.

Surely they have not run out of creative already for MJF and Jericho already.

Alright I'm on board the JAS, good cheesy villain stable
Loving it too - where did the wizard thing come from lol- was it just his look and they’ve run with it?

my god I’m loving “Daddy Magic” Matt Menard on my tv. Everything he does is gold, he excels when not the one speaking especially! I really hope aew and Jericho clue on to how hilarious he is at being the over committing hot head - let him get them into trouble by being the loose cannon/wildcard (ala Charlie day)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hayter vs Storm was a fever dream and I'm ******* pissed it only went 8 minutes. Give me them in an hour long iron man match please.

I think Jeff went over to continue the Hardys v Elite feud (mainly the Young Bucks) so from this POV, it made sense for him to go over (as obviously Darby wasn't planned to win it all or make the final)

I'm cool with it - very unlikely Jeff will beat Cole next week, so no real harm there (unless YB tease a breakup with them costing Cole the match)

Great opener, and understand that Cole is the bigger star, but still sucks that Dax got eliminated. He's just a fantastic wrestler.

Punk and Wardlow getting heat and MJF getting cheered is pure bizarro world, I love how depending where they are, the reactions are different. Also lol'd at the "**** your Pizza" chant at Punk. The Dark Side of the Ring spoof was terrific, Barry Horowitz "Legendary Jewish Wrestler" was so silly, I loved it. MJF had the crowd in the palm of his hand. Calling the people in the cheap seats poor, but still beautiful, was great.

Was pissed that Danhausen got squashed in seconds, but the run in from Hook and the handshake was great, the crowd was hot for that.

Daddy Magic talking about what gets his nips hard, and Jericho calling himself a wizard was funny. Also backstage Kaz saying Sammy G's vlog sucks.

The main event was everything I expected it to be, a pure demolition derby, both Jeff Hardy and Darby are nuts.

Great opener, and understand that Cole is the bigger star, but still sucks that Dax got eliminated. He's just a fantastic wrestler.

Punk and Wardlow getting heat and MJF getting cheered is pure bizarro world, I love how depending where they are, the reactions are different. Also lol'd at the "**** your Pizza" chant at Punk. The Dark Side of the Ring spoof was terrific, Barry Horowitz "Legendary Jewish Wrestler" was so silly, I loved it. MJF had the crowd in the palm of his hand. Calling the people in the cheap seats poor, but still beautiful, was great.

Was pissed that Danhausen got squashed in seconds, but the run in from Hook and the handshake was great, the crowd was hot for that.

Daddy Magic talking about what gets his nips hard, and Jericho calling himself a wizard was funny. Also backstage Kaz saying Sammy G's vlog sucks.

The main event was everything I expected it to be, a pure demolition derby, both Jeff Hardy and Darby are nuts.

I was suprised at the Dan Hausen squatch. Then when Hook came in to save the day kind of made sense. I am another one that was disappointed in Hardy winning, hopefully sets up a YB Hardy feud next round.

Another highlight was Punk playing mind games with Hangman, by using the Buckshot to win was a great little touch as well. Then not letting Page get a word in by talking over him. simple things telling a bigger story.

I've only managed to see the Punk match/Page segment so far which was pretty good. I'm finding the build to this match already better than Page's two previous 'fued's' with Archer and Cole.

Punk using the Buckshot Lariat was a great smart arse move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back