All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot how much I love Kyle O'Riley. That match with Bryan Keath was everything I needed from this episode. On top of some other great matches as well.

Great Copeland promo to cap it all off.

Infantry are "military Private Party", with the upset win in the tag title tournament.

I really loved the bit where old mate fell off the top of the rope, ate s**t, and completely no-sold it.

Should've made a call on the fly to change the result to punish ineptitude.

The Infantry made a bunch of minor botches in that match, they don't seem very good.

I really loved the bit where old mate fell off the top of the rope, ate s**t, and completely no-sold it.

Should've made a call on the fly to change the result to punish ineptitude.

The Infantry made a bunch of minor botches in that match, they don't seem very good.
Can we ret-con the result having HOB attack them backstage and take their spot back?

You talking about her husband?, I think he makes wrestling gear. Not 100%.

Nah not her husband, I did some digging think its her manager, Maria Menounos husband, Keven Undergaro.

I haven't seen a pic of her with the husband in over a year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hook is so incredibly green.
Jericho was completely leading their "dance" and Hook still hesitated like crazy and did every offensive move in slow mo like he wasn't sure if he was suppose to.

That match was a slow motion train wreck (I mean Jericho is slow these days regardless, but hook did not help at all)

Also, is Adam Cole somehow getting even smaller (but head remaining same size)?

Why not not put him in a child's suit if you're doing a pre recorded interview that makes him look like he's attending his own bar mitzvah?

Was that opening promo by Caster on rampage part of his "he's lost the touch"?

What a mess of a promo by a guy who's usually so smooth. Maybe without a backing track in his ear he falls apart?

He lost the crowd three times over during his 2mins on the mic if it wasn't deliberate

Was that opening promo by Caster on rampage part of his "he's lost the touch"?

What a mess of a promo by a guy who's usually so smooth. Maybe without a backing track in his ear he falls apart?

He lost the crowd three times over during his 2mins on the mic if it wasn't deliberate

It is literally a work that has been ongoing for weeks now.

Nah I get the failed rapping is part of it, but that felt like a standard rah rah promo that really flopped infront of the live crowd

Eh, just in a weird inbetween phase where people still want to cheer The Acclaimed. Was also right after the Dynamite main event, tough spot regardless.

Anyone know what’s happened with Britt Baker??? I feel like she would have been the perfect first up opponent for Mercedes Mone. CEO vs DMD
Apparently out with back and neck issues. Her last match was in September on Collision.

Next Week on Dynamite:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back