All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok folks. This thread has seen some heated and divisive chat that is taking discussion away from the week to week product. Going forward any WWE vs AEW related discussion should take place here. Examples of this are obviously the CM Punk, Ospreay and Triple H type stuff.

While constructive critisism is fine, repetitive opionions that have no intention of producing good faith discussion will be deleted. Repeat offenders will end up with thread bans. You're all clever enough to know the difference.

Also, those with any issues with posts, don't engage and further flame the unnecessary back and forth. Please use the report button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such a dumb move that added nothing to anything and if anything just adds more fuel to the CM Punk train.
literally helps build the FTR and Bucks match.
Also shows that Perry will be maybe joining the elite.

Only fire is from Punk cultists who still defend the weak, fragile mind and body of a Prick that thinks he can do whatever he wants.

Out most of today, so need to wait for the Kayo r
They had a good chance to go hard on the uber VP
literally helps build the FTR and Bucks match.
Also shows that Perry will be maybe joining the elite.

Only fire is from Punk cultists who still defend the weak, fragile mind and body of a Prick that thinks he can do whatever he wants.
Does it help it? I don’t think it does.
They should just move on, two of the best tag teams in the world. They don’t need to be talking about Punk. Ignore it. Those two in a ring together is magic that doesn’t need any outside drama.

Does it help it? I don’t think it does.
They should just move on, two of the best tag teams in the world. They don’t need to be talking about Punk. Ignore it. Those two in a ring together is magic that doesn’t need any outside drama.
Yes it does, builds the match.

Your thoughts in Punks interview last week and Triple H throwing shots at AEW during Wrestlemania?
This video showing Punk is full of it doesn’t get released if he doesn’t do the interview.

Punk doesn't look great but what happened is essentially what he said, there's videos of his podcast audio over the video and it matches up.

But acting as if the only people giving AEW heat for this are Punk fans is a straight up lie, everyone in the industry is giving them s**t right now, nobody except for probably Tony Khan thought this was a good idea, people are LAUGHING at AEW and the way they just handled themselves.

Just didn't benefit anyone, plus they pretty much just handed Punk the last laugh. And now with AEW copyright striking everyone posting the footage that THEY aired on TV, it looks like even AEW realise they ****ed up and they're trying to backtrack now.

Punk doesn't look great but what happened is essentially what he said, there's videos of his podcast audio over the video and it matches up.
It doesn’t at all.
It’s a video of an incident that just last week Punk was saying the exact opposite.

But acting as if the only people giving AEW heat for this are Punk fans is a straight up lie, everyone in the industry is giving them s**t right now, nobody except for probably Tony Khan thought this was a good idea, people are LAUGHING at AEW and the way they just handled themselves.
Nah, laughing at the fans doing backflips trying to make out Punk is in the right here.
Just didn't benefit anyone, plus they pretty much just handed Punk the last laugh. And now with AEW copyright striking everyone posting the footage that THEY aired on TV, it looks like even AEW realise they ****ed up and they're trying to backtrack now.
Copyright striking to make people watch it on their network. They know people want to see it.

It doesn’t at all.
It’s a video of an incident that just last week Punk was saying the exact opposite.

Nah, laughing at the fans doing backflips trying to make out Punk is in the right here.

Copyright striking to make people watch it on their network. They know people want to see it.
Take the tribalist goggles off for a second mate you don't have to defend everything AEW do and look at things objectively.

The video shows what Punk said and confirms it, he went up to Perry and confronted him, Perry said do something about it, Punk choked him and Joe broke it up, lines up with what he said.

And come on, even the most tribal and hardcore AEW fans aren't defending this, you know it's bad when even they aren't defending AEW. The majority consensus is that AEW ****ed up showing the footage and it made them look bad.

And maybe, but it just comes off as "We ****ed up and we need to do damage control." doesn't help when you have the arena chanting "CM Punk" multiple times during and after the footage.

It's sad because outside of the whole All In footage and Young Bucks/FTR stuff it was a good show, but nobody will be talking about it.

I agree Punk should have been fired for getting physical with a co worker but I also think that Omega and the Bucks should have been fired to , I mean VP’s getting into a brawl with an employee sets a very poor standard. What’s worse colleagues arguing and fighting each other or management fighting with employees?

Not sure what HHH said to have a dig at AEW, caught a dig at talent choosing lighter schedules but that’s hardly a dig at AEW is it? I mean HBK mentioned AEW by name and said they have an awesome roster with a lot of talent. They even showed the Bucks and Jericho in packages so I wouldn’t say had a dig at them all weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree Punk should have been fired for getting physical with a co worker but I also think that Omega and the Bucks should have been fired to , I mean VP’s getting into a brawl with an employee sets a very poor standard. What’s worse colleagues arguing and fighting each other or management fighting with employees?
Technically Punk attacked them when they raced into the rooms.
But both were suspended.l for that incident:
Punk was fired for an incident that didn’t involve the Bucks.
Not sure what HHH said to have a dig at AEW, caught a dig at talent choosing lighter schedules but that’s hardly a dig at AEW is it?
It is a dig at the stars they have signed.
There were also comments about crowd sizes and tattoos by WWE talent among many others, that would have been approved.
I mean HBK mentioned AEW by name and said they have an awesome roster with a lot of talent. They even showed the Bucks and Jericho in packages so I wouldn’t say had a dig at them all weekend?
I’m sure he would like to work with the talent. That’s the thing they think any talent from anywhere else has to go through NXT as they are rubbish. Look what they have said about Jade, she finally wrestles a match and is no different to when she left AEW.

Not sure what HHH said to have a dig at AEW, caught a dig at talent choosing lighter schedules but that’s hardly a dig at AEW is it? I mean HBK mentioned AEW by name and said they have an awesome roster with a lot of talent. They even showed the Bucks and Jericho in packages so I wouldn’t say had a dig at them all weekend?
Not sure why sitting in business class on a flight is classified as participating in the grind but apparently it is

Will should have ignored it and let his in ring ability talk for itself

Not sure why sitting in business class on a flight is classified as participating in the grind but apparently it is

Will should have ignored it and let his in ring ability talk for itself
Or maybe Triple H shouldn’t be so unprofessional he missed out on a signing and concentrate on the biggest week in his company’s year?

The addressing the All In stuff is fine, but this is stuff you send to TMZ and do online, not waste TV time showing. If they wanted to show it just either upload it on social media/TMZ instead of making your company look stupid on national television. It didn't do anything for anyone.

It may lead to Jack Perry coming back (you've just completely buried him by showing this footage though), but nobody is sitting here going "Oh boy this made me want to see FTR vs The Young Bucks even more now"

As for the rest of the show, I thought Joe vs Rhodes and Copeland vs Penta were very entertaining. Toni is doing good stuff still, feel bad for HOOK getting stuck in the Jericho vortex though.

In all honesty I thought his crack was at Mercedes Mone and not Osperay anyway, but then people aligned it that way for some reason
At the same time people saying "WWE took shots ALLLLLL week" are being emotional and dramatic, it was a throwaway shot on the Pat McAfee Show, if that's all week these people are more sensitive than I thought.

Ospreay is fine to retalitate, but he also used the same line pretty much everyone has used at Triple H for 20 years now "Lol married bosses daughter"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back