Adelaide and bald blokes seem to go hand in hand

Nigel Smart
Scott Thompson
Andrew Jarman
Matthew Nicks
Tyson Edwards
Andrew McLeod
James Podsiadly

Adelaide also are a few years younger than us.

Fremantle are already onto their 6th (Neesham, Drum, Connolly, Harvey, Lyon, Longmuir) and they are even younger than Adelaide.

And we were already on our 3rd coach when Adelaide joined. Have only had 4 coaches since they’ve been in the comp

We’ve also never had an interim coach

Stability can be boring but it’s at the core of our success

And we were already on our 3rd coach when Adelaide joined. Have only had 4 coaches since they’ve been in the comp

We’ve also never had an interim coach

Stability can be boring but it’s at the core of our success

Wonder what other clubs have that record?

Think the Patton trade actually is a win-win.

Injury prone (and inconsistent anyway when he was on the park), reportedly on a big contract, and GWS aren't struggling for key forwards. Clears space for the big guns like Whitfield and Cameron.

If Hawthorn get him right like with Scully then of course it's a bargain but some people forget Patton will already be 27 next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded in / cheap Hawthorn players and their 2019 B&F finishes. You can factor in that Scully and Patton could easily make their top 10 B&F next year, fitness permitting

Worpel (1st) - pick 45
Henderson (2nd) - free
O’Meara (3rd) - picks 10 & 24
Sicily (4th) - pick 56
Hardwick (5th) - pick 44
Impey (6th) - pick 33
Scully - ~60
Patton - ~60

Bloody hell, Hawks get Patton for a future fourth and Cats to get Steven for pick 58.

It’d be nice to get on the end of one of those bargain buys.
We’re too busy trying to be nice guys. We open negotiations by saying things like “We acknowledge that we have to pay a heavy price.”
When the opposing negotiator walks away from the deal saying it was great to negotiate with you, then you know you’ve sold yourself short.

We’re too busy trying to be nice guys. We open negotiations by saying things like “We acknowledge that we have to pay a heavy price.”
When the opposing negotiator walks away from the deal saying it was great to negotiate with you, then you know you’ve sold yourself short.

I am sure the examples of Essendon and Geelong are what we should aspire to.

Target some of this bargain basement fire sale expansion club trash with that pick 45 plz Vozzo.

After being taken with pick 11, Bonar is going to go for a half eaten roll up, i just know it.

Wants to go back to Victoria

It’s a common denominator in most of the bargain basement trades that get done

Wants to go back to Victoria

It’s a common denominator in most of the bargain basement trades that get done

Exactly, it's pissing me off. Particularly after the hypocritical Kelly circus.

Martin you ******* Judas, you belong in WA, not carlshit.

Cogs, what you doing matey? Jaeger? * off. Ah Chee you're not even good but i still find it offensive you want to go to Brisbane.

Say what you will about the expansion clubs losing players, they've done very well with all their talent avoiding wanting to return to WA.

The other side of the coin is that when clubs like dealing with us, they’re quicker to come to us with pick swap suggestions, or listen to our suggestions.

We’ve cleaned up on those lately. Would we have been able to do so if we were an Essendon that clubs dread dealing with?

Exactly, it's pi**ing me off. Particularly after the hypocritical Kelly circus.

Martin you ******* Judas, you belong in WA, not carlshit.

Cogs, what you doing matey? Jaeger? fu** off. Ah Chee you're not even good but i still find it offensive you want to go to brisbane.

Say what you will about the expansion clubs losing players, they've done very well with all their talent avoiding wanting to return to WA.
Shits me that the only expansion club export (and there have been many) we have got is ******* Simon Tunbridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back