Club Mgmt. Amart to replace Kia as Essendon co-major sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't give a s**t if we were sponsored by Gotham City Brothel so long as they pay us.
Player sponsorship ads would be interesting.

Hi,

We are thrilled to announce Amart Furniture has us as a new co-major partner of the Club.

The five-year partnership will see the Amart brand don the sash until at least the end of 2023.

Chief Executive Officer, Xavier Campbell, said the new partnership was a fantastic outcome for the Club.

“We are extremely excited to announce Amart Furniture as our co-major partner for the next five years,” Campbell said.

“Our organisations share a vision for growth, we have like-minded values and a genuine commitment to work together, on and off the field, to be successful.”

“This partnership is also a significant commitment and show of faith in the direction of our football club.

“Finally, I want to thank KIA, our co-major partner for the last seven years, on behalf of the club for its commitment over the last seven years.”

Amart Furniture Chief Executive Officer, Lee Chadwick, said Essendon’s vision and values strongly align with Amart Furniture.

“A final piece of our evolution is our partnership with Essendon Football Club which we are proudly entering into today and will continue over the next five years.

“While it is one of the most successful clubs in history with 16 premiership wins, Essendon Football Club has one of the strongest brands in the AFL competition with more than one million supporters nationally and a growing membership base of 80,000.

“This sheer size of the Essendon brand, the club’s values and commitment to community provides a prime opportunity to position Amart Furniture on a highly visible national scale.”

To celebrate Amart Furniture joining the Mighty Bombers we have an exclusive offer for our 2019 Members:
  1. 10% discount on all items, including sale and already reduced items
  2. Simply take your member card into any Amart Furniture store to redeem
  3. Amart will verify your member number from your card!
To find out more about Amart Furniture, click here.

Interesting. Doing some stalking of the CEO's twitter - he's an Essendon supporter so somehow he's managed to convince his board/the major shareholders to do this :D

Guess I'll have to sell my Kia now and drive a racing car bed.
hqdefault.jpg

They could be selling guns to kids for all I care, how much are they paying us?
More than $2m a season.

Biggest sponsorship deal in AFL history if I recall correctly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back