FTA-TV American Horror Story - Season 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
It's back.

Unfortunately it's not back with a bang. More back with lots of annoying shrieks.

Going on the first ep this could be the worst AHS by a long stretch.

Thoughts:

Evan Peters is awesome
Sarah Paulson is annoying as *
Princess Leia's daughter is in the show

Going to need to improve a lot in ep 2 to keep me wathcing

It's back.

Unfortunately it's not back with a bang. More back with lots of annoying shrieks.

Going on the first ep this could be the worst AHS by a long stretch.

Thoughts:

Evan Peters is awesome
Sarah Paulson is annoying as ****
Princess Leia's daughter is in the show

Going to need to improve a lot in ep 2 to keep me wathcing

That's saying something, because I gave up on Hotel after the second episode, and I lasted for all of Freak Show but I thought it was pretty average.

Show has been trash for years. Strange to think seasons 1 and 2 are the same series. Horror for people who watch CW shows now.

I loved the first 3 seasons but despite the fact that I quite liked My Roanoke Nightmare, Freak Show is when it all started to go downhill.

A small part of me wishes that they would pull the pin on American Horror Story to prevent tarnishing its legacy any further.

So I watched the first episode:

-Wtf is with Evan Peters character pissing in the condom then throwing it at the gang of thugs?
-Winter the babysitter is a crazy bitch
-I felt bad for the Chengs who got held captive and murdered in their home by the clowns
-Nice to see Colton Haynes join American Horror Story (he played the detective at the very end of the episode)

So I watched the first episode:

-Wtf is with Evan Peters character pissing in the condom then throwing it at the gang of thugs?
-Winter the babysitter is a crazy bitch
-I felt bad for the Chengs who got held captive and murdered in their home by the clowns
-Nice to see Colton Haynes join American Horror Story (he played the detective at the very end of the episode)

You're missing the series plot if you haven't worked out what EP's character was doing.

Watched the second ep, confirmed utter s**t season.

Only highlight was Billy Eichner.

Been binging this on Netflix lately.

Up to S4 now. First two seasons were good and 3rd was okay, 4th seems like a steep decline. Is it worth persisting with?

Season 6 would be the weakest in terms of storyline and characters. Season 8 despite that taking place in a dystopian world is more linked with Season 3. A fan, always want to watch the next episode maybe keep watching see what you make of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back