Streaming Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

A stunning television experience.

Episodes 1 and 6 in particular will be imprinted on my brain forever, much like episode 6 of The Haunting of Hill House (Two Storms). I wonder if, like Haunting, Dahmer will be snubbed come award season.

The true mastery of episode 6 was that if you isolate the romantic portion, it's one of the most engrossing and emotional love stories portrayed on camera in any show or movie I've seen in years. The approaching dread makes the eventual gut punch all the more heart breaking.

Kudos to Evan Peters for an incredible performance.

The reception to this show has been unlike anything I've seen in a long time.
My wife needed a break from it after episode 5. She did incredibly well pushing on considering the episode that came next. Despite all of this she loved the show and how you couldn't look away from it despite the subject matter.

A friend of her stopped watching because she hated herself for feeling sorry for him.

My Mum tapped out after 3 episodes.

My Dad, notoriously unable to sit through gay love scenes, was drawn in by the quality of the show in general and finished it all.

Interested to see who they focus the next two seasons on. Edmund Kemper may destroy everybody's lives if they cover him and focus on his childhood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back