Opinion Andrew Gaff (non e)Vent Thread (in case of emergency)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If latest rumours are true I’m just shaking my head and laughing at the fact he hasn’t made his mind up yet. Getting to a stage of being unprofessional and if it’s that hard of a decision to join, just don’t.
Only want folks who are 120% invested into the club - especially if they’re on 1.2 gorillas a season. Not someone umming and ahhing on the plane over to sign the life changing deal the club has ponied up for them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Andrew I can’t decide whether to put the weet bix or milk first in the bowl Gaff.. FFS hurry the * up!!!

Dear Andrew,

I would quite like to see you ply your trade at North next year, but we really need a decision from you so that we can complete our list preparations for next season. It’s time to piss or get off the pot, good sir.

Dear Andrew,

I would quite like to see you ply your trade at North next year, but we really need a decision from you so that we can complete our list preparations for next season. It’s time to piss or get off the pot, good sir.
Telling me i am not trolling but yes its very frustrating. If he does leave to North, we have no ill feelings towards Gaff, he gave us 8 years and 175 games of impeccable service (barring his brain snap). He is a gun, barely plays a bad game. If he does sign with North, all the best gaffy, you are going to a good club that i have a enormous respect for. Wish you all the best and wish your father a speedy recovery.

How about the fact he hasnt re-signed? Pretty bizarre really. It would appear players are simply beginning to use our offers as leverage in their bargaining.
Yep. I never get my hopes up with these situations anymore. Too many disappointments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about the fact he hasnt re-signed? Pretty bizarre really. It would appear players are simply beginning to use our offers as leverage in their bargaining.
In all seriousness, if this one falls through we really have to reconsider our approach. This isn't doing any good for the external reputation of the club and can't be helping the internal confidence either.

In all seriousness, if this one falls through we really have to reconsider our approach. This isn't doing any good for the external reputation of the club and can't be helping the internal confidence either.
Still have at least two players possibly four who want to come to us not like they have knocked us back straight away

Telling me i am not trolling but yes its very frustrating. If he does leave to North, we have no ill feelings towards Gaff, he gave us 8 years and 175 games of impeccable service (barring his brain snap). He is a gun, barely plays a bad game. If he does sign with North, all the best gaffy, you are going to a good club that i have a enormous respect for. Wish you all the best and wish your father a speedy recovery.
See WCE fans are pretty good. Thanks mate, we'll look after him.

In case anyone needs it:

emergency%20vent%201.jpg

What's our plan B????? Ugh at least last year had pick 4 to keep and be excited about. Maybe go harder at finlayson and newman to secure both? Surely shiel off the table with Kelly on the horizen

On Bay13 and SEN?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back