Opinion Andrew Gaff (non e)Vent Thread (in case of emergency)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am an advocate of karma here's to hoping his Fremantle namesake squares the ledger in an upcoming derby ... Don't want to look at him now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone has said before we don’t want Gaff if he is this flimsy

We would rather someone that desperately wants to come over to the Roos and bleed blue and white

Looking forward to 2019!

I hope we go out and ******* hurt some people next year.

Honour less bastards, a man who can not keep his word is lower than a snake’s arse.

This ridiculous defaming of people when BF posters have absolutely no idea what is actually going on is pathetic. Unless you are his manager/family member or work in the list management departments of either club you have no ******* idea what he did and didn't say. So don't trash someone for doing something you don't know anything about!!

This ridiculous defaming of people when BF posters have absolutely no idea what is actually going on is pathetic. Unless you are his manager/family member or work in the list management departments of either club you have no ******* idea what he did and didn't say. So don't trash someone for doing something you don't know anything about!!

Are you Andrew's dad?

Bad luck, guys. I thought he would take the money and the chance to be near family (although obviously glad he didn't). Good luck with Kelly next year, it's about time someone other than Carlton and Collingwood pinched someone from GWS (plus none of them seem interested in coming to Perth).

No I would say the same about any player from any club. Fanboys just make fools of themselves with their biased overly emotional comments on topics they have no real knowledge about!

I get what you’re saying - I really do.
But at the same time you’ve come over to this board to troll at a sensitive time.
And you talk about emotional comments on Bigfooty.
You’re just as bad as the worst of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back