Another closed thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originally posted by redback
Gee I must have really threatened your pathetic little site that you have to hack my nick, love it, just proves how pathetic you people on that site are, that you would stoop to this. :rolleyes:

Nice try, now get of my account please loser

Do you honestly think that Bluey isn't going to be able to know who you are.

All you are doing is proving what a loser site bigsniper is. :rolleyes:

You are the loser, what happened couldn't get into my account so you got into my other one?? :rolleyes:

Get a life, I know you are Asgardian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting how immediately after you posted this reply, my mantis username got hacked, coincedence, I think not.:mad:

What the **** are you accusing me of?

Do you have any proof of anything? No - well I didn't think so, it will be pretty easy for the mods to check when I was online, infact.....I was talking to Fred on MSN last night so he can vouch for me and then I went to bed, like normal people do.

You're not the only person that got ****ing hacked anyway, the world does not revolve around you, you may think it does, but it certainly doesn't.

I must admit I did laugh at your location and title.

What on earth are you people talking about?

I wrote what I hoped to be a conciliatory post, and now some "person/s" are accusing me of hacking accounts, this is too stupid for words.

I wouldn't have the first idea on how to hack a persons account, get Bluey to check IP's, or originating ISP's, or whatever the hell else he can do to ascertain who the real identity is.

Sandie, I know you'll find this hard to believe, but not everything which is bad that happens to you is my fault. I am not a computer wiz, so back off.

Enough already!

Mantis I've received your pm and I'm having a look into it.

Until we know otherwise, NO ONE is accused and any further correspondence on this matter will be via pm or email.

Cheers
Danni

Gee I must have really threatened your pathetic little site that you have to hack my nick, love it, just proves how pathetic you people on that site are, that you would stoop to this. :rolleyes:

Why do you assume its someone from that site??

Tad obsessed with said site, maybe? I'd love for it to be broadcasted when the culprit is found out, and wouldnt it be funny if it wasnt someone from THAT site! Could be anyone. Even from this site.

OK, time to close this one...

For the record, it seems that someone has gotten into mantis's Hotmail or BigFooty account and changed the password. Possibly into redback's as well.

Bigpond broadband have been informed of the time of the posts and the IP address of the user. It is up to them the action they take.

The best defence is to have difficult to guess passwords - put in numbers, don't use your team's name etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back