MRP / Trib. Anthony Caminiti fights for his freedom and wins big at the tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Do not quote, screenshot or tag identifiable posts or users from other boards.

Thanks

Wow, If I realised there were going to be so many snowflakes I would have worn a ski jacket!! So having their anonymous forum ID quoted or reproduced actually triggers them? Sorry, I didn't realise ........I'll probably go through a period of reflection now and start to question if the violent and abusive childhood I endured was really that challenging, after all, I never had to go through someone quoting me anonymously online or laughing at me!! I'm sorry.....

Wow, If I realised there were going to be so many snowflakes I would have worn a ski jacket!! So having their anonymous forum ID quoted or reproduced actually triggers them? Sorry, I didn't realise ........I'll probably go through a period of reflection now and start to question if the violent and abusive childhood I endured was really that challenging, after all, I never had to go through someone quoting me anonymously online or laughing at me!! I'm sorry.....

Forum rule actually, but only a snowflake would get triggered by that so I know you'll be cool with it :cool:

does that apply to only this board? there's a 290-page tread devoted to just this alone on another clubs board

Nope, report it if they're tagged or screenshotted with names or users linked.

Forum rule actually, but only a snowflake would get triggered by that so I know you'll be cool with it :cool:

Cool that it is a rule, I never go to an opposition board to troll or bag, occasionally to lend support like when an oppo player is racially abused, just amusing to me a whole forum has a Murphy type glass jaw, and a Murphy type sooky la la temperament.

There have been two epic shitposting threads, the 150th celebration and this one. The way oppo's supporters have reacted makes me believe we are the funest, most 'couldn't give a sh*t' club forum going around. How many times can we hear one flag and 26 wooden spoons before they realise we have embraced that and our culture and our club and it is water off a ducks back.
Say one thing, or even laugh emoji at an oppo fan and they lose their sh*t, it is interesting how fragile their self worth is :D:D

It's a bit rich that they are complaining about us in droves when they've got "St.Kilda - Another Dog Act" or whatever the thread title is over on their board, and their posters are coming onto our board and shitting it up just as bad.

Bit of pot-kettle going on, I would hope their mods have warned and given them reaction breaks as well.

It's a bit rich that they are complaining about us in droves when they've got "St.Kilda - Another Dog Act" or whatever the thread title is over on their board, and their posters are coming onto our board and shitting it up just as bad.

Bit of pot-kettle going on, I would hope their mods have warned and given them reaction breaks as well.

100% this.

I also think the tolerant modding approach here is great. Let them make an arse of themselves, be put in their place and if they start blatant trolling get them to ****.

Why did you change this thread title?

Why did you change this thread title?

It's factual and we don't want any more Pies coming in here to have a cry or dare lifting their heel from the ground as that is akin to demanding a duel.

It's also rich because their player quite literally hit Caminiti off the ball first aka a dog act.

I don't even think any pies fan has admitted to that.

reading todays updates in the pie thread and trying not to react. is that 3 or 4 mods they have involved now lol havent seen one saint fan post over there and they would be up to about 100 posts over here in the last 2 days haha

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Our fav cityslick bringing out his favourite CSI imagery again pver there, the same he posted on this board. Can't wait for the gotcha moment of the backfoot lifted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be illegal for Fox to continue to replay the snippet of Murphy contributing to his concussion by squibbing like a bitch, how dare they disparage that tenacity to snipe from behind and immediately recoil in terror, the Pies should sue Fox Footy for this defamation of character.

reading todays updates in the pie thread and trying not to react. is that 3 or 4 mods they have involved now lol havent seen one saint fan post over there and they would be up to about 100 posts over here in the last 2 days haha

Our fav cityslick bringing out his favourite CSI imagery again pver there, the same he posted on this board. Can't wait for the gotcha moment of the backfoot lifted.

One could argue Caminiti lifted the heal since Murphy was dropping to Earth already in an attempt to leap over him as an eventuality, as for all he knew.. Murphy dropping the knees meant he was KO'd just by packing his shorty shorts to the Italian stallion approaching.

I’m not sure what they did but I can’t like stuff any more. Guess I pissed them off

so its ok to quote but remove their name from it, thanks

To me this looks like a bloke who went to push/slap a bloke and unfortunately hit him in the chin. Murphy has a history with concussion and because of this it concussed him. Its a lose/lose situation. Murphy is out for 2 weeks because of concussion. And your bloke is out for 3. Should Caminiti have payed more attention to the situation? For sure. He made a mistake and hit a bloke in the chin. Was it a dog act. Hell no. It was an accident. Should he get off? Hell no he should have been more aware of the situation. Hopefully you guys see it the same way. Lose/lose. Murphy has been one of our best players over the last 4 weeks and im sure Caminiti is in the same category for you guys. Keep winning games. The Saints winning the premiership is a win in my books this year if we dont.

Why would you come in here and say something so reasonable???

You think they whinge on Bigfooty… wait until you hear them in the foyer of a local magistrates court…

And yes, if you’re wondering, they DO turn up in club gear. It’s hysterical.

You think they whinge on Bigfooty… wait until you hear them in the foyer of a local magistrates court…

And yes, if you’re wondering, they DO turn up in club gear. It’s hysterical.

It's a classic look the black and white supporter gear. A West Sunshine dinner suit or Glenroy tuxedo.

I was looking for an example of Logorrhea.(excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness)

I think I found it on another board!

"The lowering of the body argument is flawed imo. Have a look at this a split second before the strike. Cami is lower than Murphy ffs. So when someone is low and looking to charge or push you with hands lowered, you lower your shoulders and brace yourself too, to lower your centre of gravity & not expose your stomach & kidneys - where you expect any potential push / charge to come. Murphy just lowered himself to Cami's level. But instead he lifted & lunged at him, raising an extra foot, and raised his forearm to strike him him, with v clear eyeline of where his head was."

I was looking for an example of Logorrhea.(excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness)

I think I found it on another board!

"The lowering of the body argument is flawed imo. Have a look at this a split second before the strike. Cami is lower than Murphy ffs. So when someone is low and looking to charge or push you with hands lowered, you lower your shoulders and brace yourself too, to lower your centre of gravity & not expose your stomach & kidneys - where you expect any potential push / charge to come. Murphy just lowered himself to Cami's level. But instead he lifted & lunged at him, raising an extra foot, and raised his forearm to strike him him, with v clear eyeline of where his head was."

The way of the bush lawyer, ramble enough words and hope that it confounds everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back