MRP / Trib. Anthony Caminiti fights for his freedom and wins big at the tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

Me too. And it sucks.
Didn't realise how often I reacted to posts on here - finding it hard to break the habit! :p
24 hour ban would’ve sufficed.
Very humorous that the other thread had probably 5-10 pages of Pie dribble go unpunished here, where a few emojis were enough to trigger them comatose apparently.

I enjoy our forum’s openness far more than the CCP (Collingwood Communist Party) fwiw 😎

Very humorous that the other thread had probably 5-10 pages of Pie dribble go unpunished here, where a few emojis were enough to trigger them comatose apparently.

I enjoy our forum’s openness far more than the CCP (Collingwood Communist Party) fwiw 😎
My thoughts exactly

My Son turned 13 today. I sat him down and had a long father son chat with him about life. Told him there were going to be times in life he'll be challenged, and those were the times when he needs to not be a Murphy. I said said sure... this gutless woke society will tell us it's best to Murphy.. .. you'll be surrounded by Murphys... people murphying here, murphying there, murphying every-bloody-where. I said those are the times Son when a man must look within... reach down and find your inner Caminiti.
He was playing a game on his iPad but I'm pretty sure he got it.
As I walked away I yelled back what don't we do in this house son?
We don't be a Murphy dad
Good boy

I'd use a different abbreviation for Collingwood United Tools as not often you find an educated Pie that can give and take.

My thoughts exactly
Or even a ban from reacting on other team boards - but not on your own 🙄

Oh well, did the “crime“ got to do the time, I suppose.

You can tell us which posts you want to hit with a reaction and we can chip in and do it for you.

Kind of like smuggling you a file in a cake.
🤣🤣🤣

(Ok stop it! I have to keep replying.)

🤣🤣🤣

(Ok stop it! I have to keep replying.)

My plan is flawed though as if I already hit like I can't like that post again for you.

Hmmm...

What you'll need to do is find people who no way in hell were going to give the same reaction to a post as what you want to give

Maybe start by getting lewdogs to give your likes to mowman

I enjoy our forum’s openness far more than the CCP (Collingwood Communist Party) fwiw
Serves you right for playing in a sewer. You know that place is full of turds.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I laughed at a couple of there posts. Now someone has taken away my like button. Sooks

Me too. And it sucks.
Didn't realise how often I reacted to posts on here - finding it hard to break the habit! :p
See that’s where you guys went wrong giving the maggots the “smiley emoji” 🤣 embarrassed them because it has teeth.

Should have gone for the no teeth “wow emoji” 😮

pRLXqex.png

Nothing like having a crack at a teenager before knocking yourself out on their shoulder, then mouthing off about it.

I'm sure Anthony is shitting his pants.

Last edited:
Anecdotal, but I had a conversation with a Carlton buddy this morning about the game on Sunday.
The conversation turned to Hammer and his penalty.
My buddy had no sympathy for Murphy, if you’re going to snipe then wear the consequences.
Is this similar to what other non involved supporters are saying?
Or am I talking too great a step from one conversation?

Is there a transcript available from the tribunal or would that be too transparent from the AFL?

Otherwise have to give Murphy the benefit of the doubt, he was concussed so probably couldn't actually remember the incident and assumed that Caminiti actually landed a haymaker. Would be pretty embarrassing to carry on like that otherwise.

Anecdotal, but I had a conversation with a Carlton buddy this morning about the game on Sunday.
My buddy had no sympathy for Murphy, if you’re going to snipe then wear the consequences.
Way I saw it was;

Murphs action was not a push, his movement is forward trailing Caminiti in, he stops, shifts his entire weight back and right and his right arm than makes contact. If it is a push he has no reason at all to arrest his movement as it provides springboard for him to actually push instead of stop, prop and punch from a solid base, which is what he did in my view.

Caminiti in that following is on the move, both his hands are in front of him, by his side, clenched as fists, Murphy is on the retreat and going down and back, Caminiti's right arm does not make contact with Murph, his left shoulder area does, which is a forearm by statement and players involved. This is not a striking action as movement is forward, there is no solid base, there is no extension of an arm from behind to protrude forward, there is instead a usual bracing movement that is pushed or extended.

That is an almost classic FAFO movement of you capped someone your equal, they saw, and so now you get put on your arse. Then we come to the aftterwards and that in the aftermath it's Murphy pushed, Caminiti struck, Murphy was the only one getting lippy and making loud noises and tribunal and others stated the alt of "he didn't even look at him, there was no intention to cause actual harm" which then screams that Murphy is the classic kid that got caught stealing cookies and went "it's the cats fault" just as dad backhanded him with a newspaper approach. That's the optics.

So as a Saint, we asked for 3 and got 3 so it's a win.
As a person that loves AFL, Murphy engaged in a dog act, has come out of it stinking like s**t and got put on his arse, so penalty done quit yo bitching squib.

You have buddies?

I thought you are more of an acquaintance kind of guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back