MRP / Trib. Anthony Caminiti fights for his freedom and wins big at the tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

The way of the bush lawyer, ramble enough words and hope that it confounds everyone.
In summing up, it's the constitution, it's Mabo, it's justice, it's law, it's the vibe and aah no that's it, it's the vibe. I rest my case.

I was looking for an example of Logorrhea.(excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness)

I think I found it on another board!

"The lowering of the body argument is flawed imo. Have a look at this a split second before the strike. Cami is lower than Murphy ffs. So when someone is low and looking to charge or push you with hands lowered, you lower your shoulders and brace yourself too, to lower your centre of gravity & not expose your stomach & kidneys - where you expect any potential push / charge to come. Murphy just lowered himself to Cami's level. But instead he lifted & lunged at him, raising an extra foot, and raised his forearm to strike him him, with v clear eyeline of where his head was."
Damien Barrett Syndrome

I was looking for an example of Logorrhea.(excessive and often incoherent talkativeness or wordiness)

I think I found it on another board!

"The lowering of the body argument is flawed imo. Have a look at this a split second before the strike. Cami is lower than Murphy ffs. So when someone is low and looking to charge or push you with hands lowered, you lower your shoulders and brace yourself too, to lower your centre of gravity & not expose your stomach & kidneys - where you expect any potential push / charge to come. Murphy just lowered himself to Cami's level. But instead he lifted & lunged at him, raising an extra foot, and raised his forearm to strike him him, with v clear eyeline of where his head was."
my new fav post is now this one

'We are being hamstrung in out society by the bs of our so called justice system that is amoral, directionless and serves mainly the one purpose of developing its own relevance. The latest trend is to blame wokes - if we had a justice system that could decide with some sort of decent commonsense moral code rather than some legalistic letter based system we would have a better world.'

'In regards to Caminiti's case, regardless of umpire's obs and footage, the intent was common sense. Retaliation. It is benefit of the doubt - conclusive - that influences the tribunal. Hence my problem with the legal system. This business about vibe based legal system, I've found through personal experience and observation of others cases this is exactly what we have.'

Whole convo in the legal system in society...because some fake tough googly eyed campaigner slipped.

'We are being hamstrung in out society by the bs of our so called justice system that is amoral, directionless and serves mainly the one purpose of developing its own relevance. The latest trend is to blame wokes - if we had a justice system that could decide with some sort of decent commonsense moral code rather than some legalistic letter based system we would have a better world.'

'In regards to Caminiti's case, regardless of umpire's obs and footage, the intent was common sense. Retaliation. It is benefit of the doubt - conclusive - that influences the tribunal. Hence my problem with the legal system. This business about vibe based legal system, I've found through personal experience and observation of others cases this is exactly what we have.'

Whole convo in the legal system in society...because some fake tough googly eyed campaigner slipped.
Going by the real world justice system Murphy would be whacked for assult.

Do they not understand that their player started this?

And to these if indeed it's retaliation, I give you page 13 to match bay13

1681900241935.png

IF Caminiti got struck first
THEN Claim E i, ii,and iv

To prove that if you don't start nothing, then you won't get put on yo ass.

You want to turn it into legal voodoo then since sooky wasn't cited, throw it out under provocation as no record since 5 games, a reportable action did arise because of said action, and if that action is reportable so was sooky's.

Further, here's F for you know, what comes before Off
1681900499086.png
As we all know the AFL hate reading their own books and use hands of gods and sacrifice goats to mediocrity, let's just take the 3 weeks because mitigating circumstances as no one in white and black can read, because there is no retaliation clause in the tribunal booklet, there is retaliatory but it is in the context of a melee.

TLDR
In Your Face GIF by Superstore

From a poster we had visiting us recently

"It was a terrible argument, and the tribunal prob wished he had a better one. The club had nowhere else to go though, as retaliation wouldve seen a min 4 week ban. The penalty or need to reduce was likely agreed before the hearing though, as they often are. With the overall view of Murphy contributing to it - either by previous altercation or lowering himself, so 3 was seen as a more fitting result. Or maybe................

The testimony of Murphy being disregarded was also v interesting. I would not be surprised at all if the actual events went something like Lethlean calling the powers that be and stating / threatening that "look he racially abused Caminiti, calling him a dirty ***. (as heard by fans over the fence) If you want to open this up and smack us & the kid, we'll bring this up. Otherwise settle on 3 and we wont push the race card. The player is also happy with this & wont take it further."

Having worked in the industry, I have seen similar and crazier things than this happen."

It's also rich because their player quite literally hit Caminiti off the ball first aka a dog act.

I don't even think any pies fan has admitted to that.

Correct.

Murphy’s action to initiate contact was gutless. Behind the play when Caminiti wasn’t defending himself. The act of sniper. No mention of that from Collingwood supporters.

Young Caminiti, a kid in his fifth game, decided to stand him up and put Murphy in his place. He wasn’t going to put up with that nonsense. Good for him.

The contact was too high, and Murphy has a glass jaw, but I hope the club gets around Caminiti and encourages him for his spunk to not cop that s**t.

Then, to see Murphy squeal on the boundary line, and after the game on the ground, was nauseating. The sook initiated the whole dam thing. I repeat, Murphy was the sniper. Look at the footage.

I really hope we play them again. We’ve closed the gap. We can beat them. And both clubs know it.

Im no doctor , im not knowledgeable on concussion , but can you get concussion from being hit on the jaw ? i thought you had to have some contact to the head ? But for someone who stayed down for ages , he really looked ok when he got off the ground yelling at the Saints bench . Never seen someone stay down unmoved for so long but be fine when they got to the bench . Im not saying he was faking it but ............it just doesnt seem right . Im nealy 60 now and ive seen alot of footy but i dont remember seeing someone stay down so long but then suddenly be fine . Usually if you stay down so long you are helped off the ground and you have no memory of what happened . Thats my thoughts anyway , i could be wrong of course.

Im no doctor , im not knowledgeable on concussion , but can you get concussion from being hit on the jaw ? i thought you had to have some contact to the head ? But for someone who stayed down for ages , he really looked ok when he got off the ground yelling at the Saints bench . Never seen someone stay down unmoved for so long but be fine when they got to the bench . Im not saying he was faking it but ............it just doesnt seem right . Im nealy 60 now and ive seen alot of footy but i dont remember seeing someone stay down so long but then suddenly be fine . Usually if you stay down so long you are helped off the ground and you have no memory of what happened . Thats my thoughts anyway , i could be wrong of course.

Impact anywhere on the body can cause concussion, not just on the head (although we would still consider the jaw part of the head, anyway...)

Doesn't matter so much where you are hit, concussion mainly caused by the brain hitting the inside of the skull.

However boxers aim for the jaw for a reason, it causes the most movement of the head for the KO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to understand their psychology.
Being laughed at by “lesser“ mortals confronts their self esteem.

Deflating pomposity is always fun to watch, and we are very very good at it.
We are the quintessential Aussie club. They are more like the USA.

I know what you're thinking: what about the others? OK then....

AUSTINNN'S AFL WORLD MAP

Crows - Germany
Lions - Israel
Blues - France
Magpies - USA
Bombers - England 󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Dockers - New Zealand
Cats - Canada
Suns - South Sudan
Giants - South Africa
Hawks - Argentina
Demons - Brazil
Kangaroos - Haiti
Power - Ukraine
Tigers - Japan
Saints - Australia
Swans - Switzerland
Eagles - Russia
Bulldogs - India

Impact anywhere on the body can cause concussion, not just on the head (although we would still consider the jaw part of the head, anyway...)

Yep, I've been king hit a couple of times and once was flush in the side of the jaw as I turned. Woke up in hospital and was out like a light. I have a glass jaw after those. A hit to the head and I lose vision and get headaches and light sensitivity that lasts for a few days. Playing basketball I could cop a stray hand and lose balance. Once you have a couple they definitely seem to get triggered a lot easier. Luckily I haven't been KOed for a long time though. It's pretty disconcerting, you lose memory before and after the event and it definitely *s with your clarity.

The most pathetic thing about this is that the outcome of Caminiti’s suspension doesn’t actually affect them at all now, yet a few of them are still banging on.

I’m actually shocked at how weak chinned the Pies support are.

Makes sense now why Murphy is the perfect poster boy for them.

It baffles me how such a big club / group can collectively be both:

NO ONE LIKES US WE DON’T CARE!

…..and also:

THE WORLD IS AGAINST US ITS NOT FAIR!

…..simultaneously.

The most pathetic thing about this is that the outcome of Caminiti’s suspension doesn’t actually affect them at all now, yet a few of them are still banging on.

I’m actually shocked at how weak chinned the Pies support are.

Makes sense now why Murphy is the perfect poster boy for them.

It baffles me how such a big club / group can collectively be both:

NO ONE LIKES US WE DON’T CARE!

…..and also:

THE WORLD IS AGAINST US ITS NOT FAIR!

…..simultaneously.
Yep. I laughed at a couple of there posts. Now someone has taken away my like button. Sooks

Caminiti out for three matches. WHo will take his place? I dont think Membry did enough to earn the spot, probably needs another week. Great opportunity for Sharman or Heath.

Yep. I laughed at a couple of there posts. Now someone has taken away my like button. Sooks

Hahaha I'm in the same boat. Please take this as the equivalent of a laugh emoji on your post.

Its ok lads, the likes of me gringo2011 Mowman and others are doing overtime liking all the posts to compensate for the ones who went over to play in the sewer.

Work Working GIF

Me too. And it sucks.
Didn't realise how often I reacted to posts on here - finding it hard to break the habit! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back