Discussion Any good stores for vintage jumpers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Memorabilia on Smith, Smith Street, Fitzroy.
+1

Lots of vintage suburban jumpers also. I was speaking to the guy a few months back and suggested if he had enough interest he was going to look at ordering a bunch of new 'vintage' (read woolen) jumpers be made.

I'm in your boat. I haven't had a woollen long sleeve jumper since... My last was a 2002 Fremantle one. I'm personally after a Fitzroy, Fremantle, North, or Hawthorn one.

eBay is alright, but plenty are knock-offs or sewn by someone's nanna. When you get an authentic, it's sleeveless. But maybe you want that?

I've only been to Memorabilia on Smith once. I was going to say it's a pretty cool place. Well, in my weird perspective, old footy culture is cool, so maybe it is a haven of hip. They didn't have any old VFL/AFL jumpers, which sucked (apart from some actual polyesters), but plenty of random country league designs. Bloke in there was saying he sold them for $30, but put them down to $20 because they were selling so many. Might be worth a lot.

When I was last there, there were original Yellow Peril jumpers with the Burswood patch. Nuff said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back