Any Utah Jazz fans out there?

Remove this Banner Ad

How many point guards do we need??

Exum, Neto, Mack, Burke and now Hill, Paige and Wallace in the past 2 days.

Burke is gone. Paige and Wallace will most likely be used for trade assets. Still one too many. I think Mack has to go also.

As for today, it was always gonna be a pretty nothing day but I don't mind the Bolomboy selection.

Like what I'm hearing re free agency, apparently we're going after Deng, Dudley and Marvin Williams. Any of the three would round out our bench perfectly, all depends on the contract though. Need a better backup SF regardless.

Solomon Hill in the mix too.

Marvin Williams had a career best season, so I wouldn't mind having him back at the Jazz.

Solo and Dudley now off the table… focusing all our attention on Deng or Mo Harkless according to Jazz writers.

Joe Johnson! Most random FA singing ever. $22m/2 years. I don't mind it, provides experience and scoring depth off the bench. Very clutch late in games too.

I like it for Jazz. Really smart front office the Jazz.

Out of the fringe all star players in Hayward, Favors and Gobert which one do you package and try to get yourself a top 10 player and make a big move in the west?

Nice signing. Very happy with it considering the contracts the other guys got. Man, with the injuries last year and our struggles in close games Hill and Johnson would have been worth an extra 7-8 wins easy.

Hill-Exum-Mack-Neto
Hood-Burks
Hayward-J. Johnson-Ingles
Favors-Lyles
Gobert-Withey

That looks so ****ing nice. Trade Burke for a bag of chips, add a solid veteran big on a one year deal and call it a day. Let Pleiss, CJ and the second rounders compete for the last roster spot.

Starters:
PG Hill
SG Hood
SF Hayward
PF Favors
C Gobert

2nd unit:
Exum + Neto OR Mack
Burks
J Johnson/Ingles
Lyles
Withey

Jazz are in the hunt for a shooting big man, in the mould of Meyers Leonard or M Speights.

Burke, one of Neto or Mack (preferably Mack), Johnson all probably gone. Would like to see Bolomboy make the opening night roster. Exciting times ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets trade for Westbrook to really rub salt into the wound. If they do go the blowup route we could offer a pretty solid package...

Did catch today's game. Lyles had 11 in the first 3 minutes but did almost literally nothing for the rest of the game, Tibor did some good things but was pretty bad on D, Hanlan looked really solid. Bolomboy was awful and everyone else was pretty underwhelming.

This offseason getting better and better.

Mack is staying which makes me think Neto to the D-League is very possible.

Hill-Exum-Mack
Hood-Burks
Hayward-J Johnson-Ingles
Favors-Lyles
Gobert-Diaw

This offseason getting better and better.

Mack is staying which makes me think Neto to the D-League is very possible.

Hill-Exum-Mack
Hood-Burks
Hayward-J Johnson-Ingles
Favors-Lyles
Gobert-Diaw
How nice is it to see us open the wallet for once !!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back