Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror draw for Sunlight
Feel dirty, but coming around to Away Game on the likelihood of a soft/heavy
Love Sunlight never back it first up.. 2nd up will jump on thou depending on weather aswell.. how does Morphettville normally cope with a fair bit of rain ??

Last edited:
That fav at Mackay in race 7 won like a short fav should even with 62kgs on its back.

I thought he was on his way to “Bovine University” ???as Ralph Wiggum would say

Only butcher he's seen is the Hayes stable.

I will hold out judgement until he starts, Trials have been fair compared to his previous preps here and time means nothing. Would love to see him back to his Scahill Stakes/Everest.

Nah just the “main” one for the carnival
Shame there will be no crowd this week for the better edition of these 2 races field wise for a while

You ever ventured over to Morphettville mate?
Nah cant say i have pal would love to get around and see some tracks outside vic thou. The bool will also be nothing like it normally is without the crowds aswell my uncle and his mates love the bool carnival they are shattered they arnt going.. schoolies for grown men.

Jungle Edge and a rain affected track on Saturday

103af0d3068e3f61074157dd861e3d858d40f8c4.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed Eurack is fave in the last at Sandown tomorrow despite horrendous form. Back with Macpherson who trained her to win her first 3 starts... then he got outed for some sort of drug malarkey and she went horrible.

I wonder how the stewards are policing things with Covid being around... Preusker is flying...

Gary Hall Jnr raced a cracker on the $1.06 “Princess Mila” at Gloucester Park tonight. Trying to pick up three in a row. The trotter seemingly galloped in the first 20m of the race and the heavily backed 2nd fave “Rock Tonight” back from 7’s to $2.90 in the last 30 seconds strode in for an easy win!! Aren’t trotters great!!

Gary Hall Jnr raced a cracker on the $1.06 “Princess Mila” at Gloucester Park tonight. Trying to pick up three in a row. The trotter seemingly galloped in the first 20m of the race and the heavily backed 2nd fave “Rock Tonight” back from 7’s to $2.90 in the last 30 seconds strode in for an easy win!! Aren’t trotters great!!
$5.50 into $3.80? What do you mean 'seemingly'. It did gallop and this is beyond the drivers control.

Yep. All over Kinane compared to the other 3

Recency bias - Dalasan will absolutely rape Kinane whose value will depreciate by about 90% per start going forward from here.

I noticed Eurack is fave in the last at Sandown tomorrow despite horrendous form. Back with Macpherson who trained her to win her first 3 starts... then he got outed for some sort of drug malarkey and she went horrible.

I wonder how the stewards are policing things with Covid being around... Preusker is flying...

Melham on board Eurack and Preuskers in Race 7 just for lols.

If you've ever seen a horse simultaneously look like it was always the winner & look like it was gonna get rolled, that would be Bungalow Bill in R1 at Sandown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back