Media Are the OOBs the only good thing about the Sweet FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Suddenly there's us. Potentially the best to offer, that the league has ever seen.

For sure the cleverest, sharpest, most entertaining POSTERS in the competition.

And we all know that it's the posting which matters.

Because every member of the Sweet FA is a veritable Shakespeare trapped in a Kei$ha, just bursting to get out. But the OOBs trump all.

If you can think of anything, ANYTHING, that the OOBs does wrong, now's the time to state it.

But not pissywissy whispergasm allude to it. Oh no. {image of my finger waggling}

Say it. In words. Fully descriptive.

Or * right off.

If you can think of anything, ANYTHING, that the OOBs does wrong, now's the time to state it.
Didn't you guys forget to submit your All-SFA noms this week?

Suddenly there's us. Potentially the best to offer, that the league has ever seen.

Because every member of the Sweet FA is a veritable Shakespeare trapped in a Kei$ha, just bursting to get out. But the OOBs trump all.

But not pissywissy whispergasm allude to it. Oh no. {image of my finger waggling}

Or * right off.
Special delivery

1667718387760.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or * right off.
Wrong Jana. Wrong.

Oh well you guys, I defoes know YOU GUYS didn;t make finals. I know this because YOU were playing for them! :D
season 8 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back