Society/Culture Are there rules in heaven and can you get kicked out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Furn2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Now I currently have no religious affiliation so have the advantage of being an unrestricted free agent.

So while I decide if and with who I want to sign, I'd like to get as much information as possible.

Now, so far, Islam seems to offer the best post life benefits although their entry requirements seem to be a little strict so I've been leaning towards Christianity however I'm a little confused about exactly how it works.

It seems that an eternal paradise is offered but there are few details on exactly what benefits this actually involves.

My question is, if I sign up and qualify for entry to the kingdom of god. Can I then do as I wish ? As in an eternity of unlimited filth and debauchery if I wish or am I bound by similar rules that apply for entry here in Earth ?

It's all so confusing.

In Christianity, Lucifer got evicted for making a nuisance of himself. So there'd be a code of conduct up there for sure.

He was an arch angel though and was given reign over hell. there has to be billions of people in heaven, for a start everyone born BC must get in.

Surely we don't all get to run our own Hell if we get booted ?

Apparently in Muslim heaven you can't get drunk and you can't take a s**t.

"Crystal-white, delicious to those who drink (thereof), free from intoxication, nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom” (Quran 37:46-47)

"They relieve themselves by perspiring through their skins, and its fragrance will be that of musk, and all stomachs will have become lean.” (ibn Hibbaan)

Given a choice, I'm going for Christian heaven. But maybe the more pertinent question is which religion has the worst hell.

yeas i always wa nted to know this as well.

because statistically everyone would get ejected from there.

eternity is a long time. after the first million years, there's a billion after that. then a trillion after that. then a quadrillion after that. people change, people make mistakes; look at how much we all do that within just 100 years.

The only answer I can think of to avoid this is of we all settle and become perfect once we get to heaven. But in that case, in what sense would I still be me? I'm the sum of my strengths and flaws; my achievements and failings; how I approach my challenges and where I place my values and desires. To strip this from me would mean that I am but a drone. Which means I really am dying forever when I did.

Just another reason why none of this really makes any sense when you think about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back