Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to lay the boots into him, but we heard Bolton talk for so long about trying to improve our 'cohestion' and 'mid/forward connection' when Teague has got us firing in those areas and did it in a week.
yep, no boots laid in there......

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
yeah i do feel for him...hope he gets the job but think it will be frustrating af

Coming back to Carlton as a senior assistant under Teague would be a smarter move for his aspirations than coaching that rabble. After failing again as a senior coach at st kilda he'd never be given a third opportunity.

Come back to us, within 2-3 years he's experienced the ultimate success as an assistant at 2 afl clubs and other senior coaching roles would have opened up. He can put his hand up for a senior job with a non-shitful club that actually has a chance of winning something one day.

Perhaps I'm being too soft on the saints here though.

Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Not to lay the boots into him, but we heard Bolton talk for so long about trying to improve our 'cohestion' and 'mid/forward connection' when Teague has got us firing in those areas and did it in a week.
i think bolts defense first approach is now be paying dividends. he probably just left the transition to bringing in layers of offense too late to the point where the players just got sick and tired of losing and basically gave up.

PumpyChowdown

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2007
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
SUNS Maple Leafs Titans Liverpool
If gcs can keep all 3 from last years draft they will rise quickly. Ben king showing great signs too.
Absolutely. King has been fantastic for the last month. I really hope we get to see Rankine before the end of the year too. He is the most exciting draftee I've seen in a very long time.

He doesn't seem to realise there's a letter 'L' in the English language. 'Footbaw', 'gohkicker' etc. Speaks like a 10 year old.
Uke Darcy is a fog

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
He doesn't seem to realise there's a letter 'L' in the English language. 'Footbaw', 'gohkicker' etc. Speaks like a 10 year old.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

3v6wd.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back