Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Good for us that GWS & Port are dropping games too, makes the 8 look a little more even

2nd on the ladder.

I feel ill.

I’m okay with it, because it’s * and they are the least threatening side in the top 8. Lost by 5 goals to Sydney and belted against Port. They beat GWS at the right time and drew with Collingwood as their best results. Outside of that, they haven’t played much. Bulldogs probably the best and they are a weird side.

We can start worrying about * when they play us and everyone after us.

Early Grey
giphy.gif

Umps need to start giving away 50 metre penalties to players that will give away a free kick and then start wrestling with the opposition player not letting him get up to take his free kick. Or not giving the ball back.

I don’t get why umps give so much leeway for something so incredibly stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umps need to start giving away 50 metre penalties to players that will give away a free kick and then start wrestling with the opposition player not letting him get up to take his free kick. Or not giving the ball back.

I don’t get why the umps will give so much leeway for something so incredibly stupid.
Yep, it’s blatant time wasting to allow the defence to setup

Geez the umpiring in this game is deadset horrible. Blatant free- ignore, blatant free-ignore, tiggytouch-paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back